Fat Marty Big and Tall

• Thread starter FatMarty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FatMarty

HeHe.

Hey - I don't know what else to call them - this is a test.

What do you think Hazeman?

ist pic is trying to show how huge the fan leaves are, and the second two are today at 7 weeks bloom.

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
damn nice looking FatMarty and those are from some seeds you found in some shake i gave you ?

F

FatMarty

damn nice looking FatMarty and those are from some seeds you found in some shake i gave you ?

Yeah - from the 'purple bubblegum' plant. One of them is so Aloha White Widow it is sick.

The image here is of the lowest bud on Fat Marty 1, (Big), closeup:

I am planning on chopping the other one, (Fat Marty 2,(Tall), in a couple days just so I got enough meds on hand; but I will push number 1 longer. I got clones set aside.

I also started another one from your shake mixed with Bubble Wrap; the original plant I called number 1 reminded me of what White Berry would be like if I had ever tried White Berry before. lol. So for now I call it that for the test until I see what happens.

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
Holly Shit FatMarty, you sure are getting it down pack now. your thumb must of turned green. from a ruff start to these Girls. Nice

F

FatMarty

Well, my White Berry? I decided to stop. I have enough going for now.
I want to test a BX instead.

----

Fat Marty 2 is cut and in the closet.
Here's a few pictures of it.
First one is outside my bloom room before chopping; I had 'lollypopped' it 4 or 5 days ago, and trimmed off portions of remaining fan leaves. Just something I thought I would try after reading a thread here - don't think it helped - in fact I think it might have stunted FM1 a tad.

Second picture is a close up of bud just below kola; I figured someone would say the trichs are mold if I didn't try to get a close up:hi

Third picture is kola on sign with cigarette pack for size reference.

Fat Marty 1 is quite different, and I think will be displaying it in a few days; just so you know I'm not quite done here...

F

FatMarty

that is one big ass bud :movie

Yeah I'm kinda stoked hoping I got enough time since flush, (only a week), for it to taste right.

The early bud off of it tastes like crap as I took that off like 5 days ago.
It is very strong buzz so far. I will ask my one friend on Thanksgiving what he thinks and hopefully another friend as well to compare it to the Grand Daddy Purps I gave them. I am real bad at explaining smell, taste, and high.

I think it has a bit of a turpentine smell. Anything that messes me up to where I only want say half a joint is pretty good smoke. This passes that test.

Yield is about medium in my opinion; but may be more on a more mature plant prior to bloom. I did this one in 100 days since it popped, (104 if you count the day I planted the seeds). Bloom time was 58 days; so it looks like I vegged about 42 days.

I am pretty sure it would give more purple color if I had flushed it at the proper time and paid closer attention to the garden overall lately; Fat Marty 1 on the other hand shows no sign of anything but white.

Both clones are growing very similar to their moms and look almost indistinguishable from each other besides the fact that FM1 vegs a little wider and shorter than FM2.

Both bloomed plants have 'Bubble Gum' like spacing of branches; so that is why I personally would not consider this a 'high' yielder for indoors. I have 4 feet floor to hid lens and am already growing sideways; so I can't get as much yield from widely spaced nodes as most growers.

F

FatMarty

Okay - I found quite a bit of amber on a close leaf I cut so I figure this is ready.

This is Fat Marty 1, (the one that vegs wider and shorter than than #2), My camera and my camera skills do not do it justice; so I include the fourth image that shows how it kinda glows under a lot of light. :cool0041:

First image is still on the stalk.
Second image is very tip of kola a little closer.
Thrid image is bud laying on sign with cigarette pack for size reference.
And Fourth image shows the incredible trichome growth, and why the purple hues did not show under the bloom room lighting.

Yield is about medium. Buds are solid and hard.
Smell is definately getting towards the 'pine woods' aroma. It's very nice.
I vaped a raw piece of bud and it seems pretty potent - definately good for inflamation reduction. No other smoke report yet as I just cut it.

I will post some images of bud after they dry out a little.
Damn! I wish it was already dry - it looks so good - I want it now!

Don't mean to be a downer bro but I think u have some pm on ur colas... u might want to check into that... pm is some bad stuff..

F

FatMarty

Don't mean to be a downer bro but I think u have some pm on ur colas... u might want to check into that... pm is some bad stuff..

Nope - I have checked them because that was kinda going around this summer.
That is just a massive buildup of trichs, and when you let strong light hit them they just lite up.

Unlees PM looks like a lot of trichs - I don't have it.:hi

edit... wow it does look a lot like trichomes from the thing I just read.

I will go over stuff tomorrow to make sure; I have some stuff to spray for stuff like that but I don't like to use it because it stinks even though it is safe for food and almost immediate consumption afterward.

I did not have anything on the fan leaves; so I'm still hopeful I just got a lot of trichomes like I have done several times before.

Thanks for the warning though.

S

skankydanky

Don't mea bro iaman to be a downer bro but I think u have some pm on ur colas... u might want to check into that... pm is some bad stuff..[/QUO

ya looks like pm in some spots bro best thing to do now is term as close to da buds now but any no else think different

F

FatMarty

Don't mea bro iaman to be a downer bro but I think u have some pm on ur colas... u might want to check into that... pm is some bad stuff..

ya looks like pm in some spots bro best thing to do now is term as close to da buds now but any no else think different

Thanks Guys - I do have it.

I went over the drying buds that were already trimmed and couldn't see any; but when I looked at the Purple Rhino it became pretty obvious.

Ugh - it's Thanksgiving. I think I will punt until tomorrow. :sweating

Not really sure what to do besides spray that awful smelling fruit tree stuff I have.

Should I trash the Purple Rhino instead of trying to save it? Seems easy if that would do it.

I just added that Panda Film Ultra and my ventilation changed plus I let some runoff sit in there lately. My one oscillating fan went out and I couldn't find one anywhere around here last week that was under 18" wide and I use a smaller 12" down near the floor.

Okay; so thinking out loud here. I think I know WHY it happened. Now I need some help making it go away.:hi

Again - Thank You guys for the heads up.
They say ignorance is bliss; but something like this doesn't get better on it's own huh.

Here are a couple of images of the Purple Rhino bud and 30X microscope closeup.
Sorry about the scope quality - was best I could manage.

F

FatMarty

Well I sprayed down today with something from the grow shop that is supposed to be good and non toxic for people. The stuff stinks somewhat; but the fruit tree spray I have is MUCH worse. I also got another fan and pulled the Purple Rhino out of bloom room to treat it individual because it is the one definately diseased. I sprayed the other three still in my bloom room as well.

So far this Fat Marty is awesome smoke.
The stuff I picked early right after flush mellowed a bit and has a nice aftertaste.

I'll give better reports later when it is more dry and ready for joints.
Been vaping and a little pipe so far with it.

Here's an image I made playing around with Hazeman Seeds Logo:
HazemanSeeds-GreyScaleBlackTee.png

When ever I get enough points to be able to give thumbs up I will definately be clicking that button for you two guys for alerting me. Just wanted to let you know I would if I could.:hi

G

grinkeeper

loving the fatmarty... looks more like PARTY MARTY...

ITS always great to see something spring out of the most humble positions..

F

FatMarty

loving the fatmarty... looks more like PARTY MARTY...

ITS always great to see something spring out of the most humble positions..

Hehe - that would be one way of being nice about my lack of skills.:sun

Here's a pic of the buds after drying.

I'm not too good at curing and all; but I got to say this is some badassweed.
Oddly, (probably because of inane gardening practices), one came out with very hard tight nugs and the other came out with not so hard but still tight nugs.

I did cut them in a hurry once my friends alerted me to the powdery mildew.
Happy to report that that nightmare left once I understood what was what.

I have the clones in bloom now; but they look weak after I dosed them with low pH accidentally. I found one seed; but don't know whether it came form FM1 or FM2 because I dried them together and just mixed the two because I'm kinda dumb that way I guess...

Got a couple more clones; so after I get back from nutrient mixing school for dummies there's still a chance I might have more to show here someday.

F

FatMarty

Here is Fat Marty Big & Tall about 4 weeks into bloom from clones below.

Once again FM Big is really frosting up heavy, and you can bet after the PM issue I had 5 weeks ago, I'm checking them all heavy. There is nothing but trichs on her.

FM Tall is growing buds that remind of Trainwreck in structure and EP in color.

Both plants extensively LST'ed for my short roof. There was never supposed to be a dominant top bud on these two; but FM Big has other ideas.

FM Big is first two pics followed by FM Tall.

Werunwild69

Werunwild69

Hmmm....I have some of these seeds, or actually Hazeman's Fat Purple. Should keep a real close watch for PM after reading this thread. Who has grown Fat Purple?

Top Bottom