Fauxganic Soil Bedz

• Thread starter Olfactory
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Olfactory

Olfactory

YoYo,

I've got a Glue #4 in a fabric soil bed that's filled with some Coot'z mix soil that's been through a few semi-successful cycle w/ some different phenos. I've used a variety of inputs, from dry to bottled, and organic and synthetic at times, so as of now I'm trying to find a rhythm to follow that will better suit the needs of this soil.

Right now there's a 15ow area51 LED panel and a 75w area51 COB LED light and I'm feeding weekly with Nectar for the Gods and a few other inoculants and nutrients.

I've also got a few different beds that I'd like to share in a bit :)

3x3 led glue soil
Olfactory

Olfactory

Here is a couple BB#3's that're growin' under a 250w Metal Halide (Gavita TripleStar fixture) and two 75w Area51 Red/White Cree LED's :) This soil bed has also seen a few semi-successful crops, the most recent being a BubbleGum x Urkle (r) from CSI Humboldt.

BB3 2x2 Veg
BB3 2x2 Tent Veg
BubbleGum x Purple Urkle
Olfactory

Olfactory

The Bruce Banner #3 that overgrew its bounds... I hadn't anticipated the growth to become too lanky... I think I hit them a bit too hard w/ some amendments and foliar-spray that wasn't very well balanced, which threw them a bit out of whack and too green, IMO...

BB3 2x2 Tent
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

You local to 586/313/248? I've not seen too many ppl toss up 2 strains that i currently grow in a single post. You happen to have a god bud 5? If so, it's just a god bud. The #5 was my keeper pheno.

Olfactory

Olfactory

I'm in Michigan... Not quite familiar w/ those #'s... Nah, I'm not in the mood to take cuts that aren't frequently spoken of on the boards, as I've grown enough untested seeds myself...

How do you like the BB#3? I love Diesel and OG, but I don't quite like sweet and fruity sh*t, TBH... I think it waters down the best characteristics of the Diesel and the OG...

Here's a shot of a bag seed Forum GSC x Pre98Bubba (r) under a 75w COB LED before I had gotten a hold of these special clones :D

Solo Dolo
Olfactory

Olfactory

Here are some Forum GSC about five days into flower :D

... and a design a friend made for a batch of bagseed cookies I grew in hydro a while back :)

Early Flower Forum GSC
Fortune Cookies
Olfactory

Olfactory

I'm real happy w/ how these GSC are performing in this soil :D The nodes are stacking nicely too! I also just put a couple handfuls of Lobster Compost (which is basically worm castings, as the bags come with many live worms that've continued to work the compost over) that I amended w/ bone meal, lime, and coots mix from buildasoil :)

I also bumped up the red spectrum

Nice Leaves GSC
GSC Flowr Canopy
GSC Flower HPS
Olfactory

Olfactory

Just threw a Fire OG into the 4x4 :) Got it under a 150W LED I got from a local place years ago... Not too happy w/ it, but it'll work for early transplant to keep the wattage down and to reduce the transplant shock.

I put on a handful of lobster compost and some insect frass at transplant :)

Fire OG 4x4
Olfactory

Olfactory

Really into Bud Set now :D ! I just hit some of the leaves w/ AEA SeaStim, Yucca, and a powdered sugar mix while I was wetting the top of the soil to make certain the top-dressed Lobster compost stays moist :)

Bud Set Forum GSC
Olfactory

Olfactory

Continuing into Bud Set :D I increased the rate and quantity of the drip irrigation as they've grown closer to the 250W HPS and are in a very demanding period of growth as these flowers will be filling in soon :D I think I'll water in w/ some kelp, sugars and trace elements later this week.

Cookies Bud Set THC
Olfactory

Olfactory

Just enjoying the growth of these Forum GSC cutz :D This 250W HPS is doin' work!

GSC Canopy Swell
Tent GSC Shot Flower
Tent Shot GSC Flower
Olfactory

Olfactory

Dope Caricature a friend illustrated for me :cool: ! Super pumped w/ it :)

Heyheyhey
Olfactory

Olfactory

Officially Day 21 (I believe) :D I'll try and wait until there is more action to post again, lol! But I'm kinda lovin' these plants...

Day 21 GSC Forum Buds

Latest posts

Top Bottom