• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
What did you get you liked the best?

She actually went to the Kubota tractor store and bought me a trailer hitch for the tractor. I was gona make one but she beat me to it! High times calendar and German Shepherd calendar is rite up there with it though! Lol
Favorite christmas present

gwheels

gwheels

My fiance got me a budha vape. OMG i had no idea you could rip a vape with such a massive cloud. Merry Christmas to everyone. Dinner is on ! Jiggs dinner with squash and turkey pêas pudding and doughboys. Newfie Christmas !

20181225 133522
Dbear180

Dbear180

Im still hoping for one present. One tree fell, rotten at the stump, I see the next ones following suit. Hoping my landlord will give me a free months rent if I take them out & dispose of them because it's a bitch for the tree trimming company to get their big trucks/mulcher to the back corner of the lot. I have a truck, trailer, chainsaw, & this isnt my first tree rodeo... any arborists around here?

20181216 131839

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
My brother bought me a Creality CR-10 3d printer. Gonna come in handy as we make some more prototypes for The Growing Pot. I’ll post them on here when they are printed to get some feedback. Should be a fun weekend coming up :-)

F

FreeTheBud

Not to be dramatic, but the one present I did not expect was my wife and I surviving a head on collision on Christmas day while driving to my daughters. I'm grateful for airbags and seatbelts, and some "Super Critical Bud" when we finally made it home.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

My brother bought me a Creality CR-10 3d printer. Gonna come in handy as we make some more prototypes for The Growing Pot. I’ll post them on here when they are printed to get some feedback. Should be a fun weekend coming up :)

Nice.

So you do models in cad w/Cura then use an SD card?

F

FreeTheBud

My brother bought me a Creality CR-10 3d printer. Gonna come in handy as we make some more prototypes for The Growing Pot. I’ll post them on here when they are printed to get some feedback. Should be a fun weekend coming up :)
We had two large Stratasys printers at work and most of us had NX and or Mastercam for CAD and CAM work. 3D printing is the future, the imagination is the only limitation now not the manufacturing process.

xavier7995

xavier7995

I dont really want or need much. My kid said it was the best xmas he ever had and was super happy so that made the day for me. Then we drove this ridiculously large 4 wheel drive remote control car around that we got him. All in all...probably the best xmas i have had in 10 years.

Top Bottom