Federal Court Dismisses 5052 Case

• Thread starter ROCKTOTO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FreeRadical

FreeRadical

So they dismissed the law suit? I guess that was the only way the judge wouldn't have to take a stand on it. I read the case and it seemed like he wrote the argument in a way that even a loss would have said that the federal automatic over ride of state law was wrong. Damn he's a smart lawyer. What do we do now in washington? I sure don't want to be part of a database. That would most likely result in some kind of loss or rights or privleges. Maybe even an arrest. For sure discrimination by doctors in the federal system. Anyone have any opinions on what we should do next to fight this? Anyone happy about it?

Menehune

Menehune

I feel bad for the WSLCB. Washington has been really progressive and forward thinking. Honestly, not that I feel terrible, but this is just evidence that issues are going to arise constantly where we try to find a middle ground for state vs federal law. The WSLCB has to deal with these things as they come. As long as they keep making the right decisions I'm behind them.

Everyone should look up, sign up, and get behind Alexis Bortell in her lawsuit against the government (and that clown Jeff Sessions) to reclassify marijuana as a schedule 2 from a schedule 1 drug. I know that if we keep pushing we will make it. Here's a little info: https://www.fitsnews.com/2017/07/25/girl-sues-government-over-medical-marijuana/

That being said, I hope people pick their battles. This 5052 case above is worthy and legit. I'd just hate to see people flood the LCB with nonsense that distracts them from helping all of the rouges that decided to risk the wrath of the Feds and jump through all of the legal hoops to provide Washington with "legal" buds.

Man....anyone else feel pumped up about this? Full blown revolution. If we can get policy makers to re-evaluate their absurd position on marijuana maybe we can get them to rethink a few other things...

Latest posts

Top Bottom