Feed Chart For Dyna Gro In Coco

• Thread starter Cassy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cassy

Cassy

Does anyone have a feed chart for Dyna Gro products in Coco Coir?

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

I believe they have a drain to waste feed schedule posted on their website, I might consider following the mag pro instructions from the hydro feed chart though as it runs .5 mL's higher per gallon than the DTW schedule

Cassy

Cassy

Thanks Artic Orange! Anyone that has been running Dyna Gro in coco and has something to add I'd appreciate the help.

420Artie

420Artie

follow the instructions on back of bottles for production. Dynagro Foliage Pro and cal mag from clone to finish.

symbiote420

symbiote420

I use Foliage Pro in Royal Gold Tupur coco..... NO CAL MAG added at 1/4 tsp a gallon every watering I'm running multiple strains and everyone is happy. I only add Photosynthesis Plus, once a week I add Hygrozyme. I just tried taking a plant all the way thru with FP but got N toxicity so I gave her a flush with Clearex and started feeding with Bloom 0-5-4, Epsom salt, and Meta K 0-0-5 she's bouncing back pretty good. I was using FP but stopped cause I thought it was messing my plants up come to find out it was my doing by adding CalMag...... Dyna Gro bases are complete nutes, everything is added in the proper ratios for the plants to uptake only thing you might need is some silica and/or mycos.

I don't use brick coco so folks using that may need to add extra calmag, I use the same recipe in ProMix and they love it, I flush every three weeks and keep it rollin'....... I heard some people saying the end product doesn't taste/smell as good as it should using Dyna Gro so I've been giving teas to her weekly, looks and smells like it's working to me!

Cassy

Cassy

Any issues with potting 4" square pots with PRO MIX into 3.94 gal. coco pots other than needing to be ph'd lower and water/feed more often?

Cassy

Cassy

Thanks everyone for the help, I can't believe how much I love coco coir!
My plants look amazing and are so much bigger.
The Dyna grow is working just fine and feeding twice a day @ 1.0 with foliage pro, cal/mag, PK Appetite, bud swell and a bit of pro tekt. Aptus bloom boost 2 thru 6

d0rk2dafullest

d0rk2dafullest

iu dont know if its off topic. but look into foliage pro vs dyna gro. i have tried both, and i have gotten better results with foliar pro.

edit: just saw that youtube video about foliar pro. xD
to each their own tho. this is just based off my experience.
i just use FP for veg. and flora nova for flower. 6ml/gal for "Lucas"

NorthernMich

NorthernMich

Great Plants Cassy what rate do you use the FP 2ml per gallon every feed or 5 ml weekly ? I am just saying this because that is what on the bottle Thanks..

Top Bottom