Feeding Clones With Gh 3 Part Question

• Thread starter snoplow20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
snoplow20

snoplow20

So i have recieved some clones from a fellow farmer to help get me back up and running again. They are in solo cups( double cup method)with fox farm happy frog soil. Im looking for suggestions on how to feed these ladies with general hydroponics 3 part. Any help would be appreciated.

brrraad

brrraad

So i have recieved some clones from a fellow farmer to help get me back up and running again. They are in solo cups( double cup method)with fox farm happy frog soil. Im looking for suggestions on how to feed these ladies with general hydroponics 3 part. Any help would be appreciated.
If the ladies are in ocean forest solo cups, and look like they need to be fed, I personally would transplant before feeding. OF is hot enough to get them through the 1-2 waterings that they need in that cup, keep them root bound any longer and you're asking for stunting. More importantly when growing in such a heavy medium is to try to make all that food in the soil available to the plant. Focus on humic and fulvic acids during the early days of the plants life and your roots will thank you. As far as the gh 3 part goes, you can ditch the grow bottle and buy a second bloom bottle. If you're unfamiliar with the lucas formula I would suggest a google search, but the just of it is keeping the ratio of micro - bloom@ 6ml/g - 9ml/g during vegetative growth, and moving into a 5/9 or a 5/10 ratio during bloom based on the plants response. BUT do not start feeding the plant that hot until is is very grown into its new soil.

Top Bottom