Feeding

• Thread starter brian77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brian77

brian77

Hi people
Plant in flower (i think)
Got pk booster. Should I feed the plant more often now or just when the soil goes dry again????

H

hawkman

NO - do the same till 2 weeks before harvest and then flush (with h20)

London bud

London bud

Hi people
Plant in flower (i think)
Got pk booster. Should I feed the plant more often now or just when the soil goes dry again????
Don't use the pk yet, u gotta wait till your plants flowering properly, give light veg nutes for now cos she needs to get back to normal growth before she flowers. Once you got white pistils and proper budlets you can start with the pk

brian77

brian77

it's in preflower - lights used?
Just sunlight. It was outdoors up on until now
Don't use the pk yet, u gotta wait till your plants flowering properly, give light veg nutes for now cos she needs to get back to normal growth before she flowers. Once you got white pistils and proper budlets you can start with the pk
Ahh right. I have been but I'll give it some n now. Didn't realise I. Had to let start normally again. Ta!

H

hawkman

get a 12 inch reflector (complete cord and all $ about $10.00) and a "Y" or 3 way scokett - get 3 100 watt (2400-2700K) each takes 33 watts - talking cfl's > good in-expensive way to start - for what you invest ( about $25.00 - 30.00)

Top Bottom