Fem Seeds/reversing/breeding?

• Thread starter Dank420boss
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bobbertqp

Nice. What method did you use to self her? Have you grown any out yet?
Besides outdoor, I'm not big on growing during the summer indoor, unless I have one of AC. Water/air temps can be a pain to keep in check and, always a higher risk of bugs, and root problems. I've only been doing 1 600 grows, so it's not too bad.
I used 30 ppm colloidal silver sprayed twice a day for 4 weeks. Havnt grown out any of the seeds yet. But I believe it would make a potent outdoor strain. I have way toany seeds from the other Crosses I did as well. So I sometimes send them over to america and Europe for growers to try out. A pic below is a cross I made but I didn't grow the plant c99 x lemon skunk
DSC01104
DSC01105

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I used 30 ppm colloidal silver sprayed twice a day for 4 weeks. Havnt grown out any of the seeds yet. But I believe it would make a potent outdoor strain. I have way toany seeds from the other Crosses I did as well. So I sometimes send them over to america and Europe for growers to try out. A pic below is a cross I made but I didn't grow the plant c99 x lemon skunkView attachment 815092 View attachment 815093
C99, and Lemon Skunk both cross great too. The White, and SSH are great for crosses too. I've used SSH, ST#4, Bluetooth (an accidental cross from someone else's grow) turned out to be my fastest, strongest, best yielding strain when doing the commercial thing.
It's pretty cool to see what genetics are in certain strains while breaking them down.

B

Bobbertqp

C99, and Lemon Skunk both cross great too. The White, and SSH are great for crosses too. I've used SSH, ST#4, Bluetooth (an accidental cross from someone else's grow) turned out to be my fastest, strongest, best yielding strain when doing the commercial thing.
It's pretty cool to see what genetics are in certain strains while breaking them down.
Yeah there's so much gone into certain peoples breeding. I have a ssh cross critical super silver haze x trippy gorilla. Weirdest thing about that cross is .I've never got a plant over 3 foot tall. Growing it again this year to see if all the seeds have that mutant dwarf gene.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Yeah there's so much gone into certain peoples breeding. I have a ssh cross critical super silver haze x trippy gorilla. Weirdest thing about that cross is .I've never got a plant over 3 foot tall. Growing it again this year to see if all the seeds have that mutant dwarf gene.
Yip. Forum Sour Scout Glue Cookies OG, and ya have the name of more than half the strains out there.
Anyway, I'm still working with only old school, well pre 2012 genetics.
The F1's I transplanted have become massive. Swat, thick stalk, gigantic fan leaves, all surprisingly uniform.
I also had one show sex quicker than anything I've ever popped.
Now, I can't say they will make massive colas, or be good quality, but all the signs, and traits lead me to believe I've got something very special w/these.
The last pic is a tester off my Double bouble 3 plant scrog.

20180714 005339
20180714 005220
20180714 005154
20180714 010859
B

Bobbertqp

Yip. Forum Sour Scout Glue Cookies OG, and ya have the name of more than half the strains out there.
Anyway, I'm still working with only old school, well pre 2012 genetics.
The F1's I transplanted have become massive. Swat, thick stalk, gigantic fan leaves, all surprisingly uniform.
I also had one show sex quicker than anything I've ever popped.
Now, I can't say they will make massive colas, or be good quality, but all the signs, and traits lead me to believe I've got something very special w/these.
The last pic is a tester off my Double bouble 3 plant scrog.
Keep up the good work . hopefully your right and have something great there. The only strain I have from around that time is lemon skunk. About 2013.

lino

lino

I think a lot of new strains have unstable genetics due to quick improper breeding.

what wacked our genetics.
stable,,, what is stable?,,, Uniformity? high level of hormones in meat and plants stable? Can a hermy breed TRUE? So a female crop with a cpl males now and then show uniformity, is it healthy for consumption..?

I can create cows the only birth cows, no bulls,, is the meat healthy?

I can spray a human with hormones till they have bitch tits and likes dick, is that human stable and healthy? I can do the same to a plant, is it healthy and what about consumption?

you guys know the answers.

Human kids born with sex organ wacked in abundance now just like you feminized hermy's. you guys know the answer, you only debate in ignorance or your defending you BS..... you know I'm rite be we can debate if you choose

Last edited:
hyzerflip

hyzerflip

what wacked our genetics.
stable,,, what is stable?,,, Uniformity? high level of hormones in meat and plants stable? Can a hermy breed TRUE? So a female crop with a cpl males now and then show uniformity, is it healthy for consumption..?

I can create cows the only birth cows, no bulls,, is the meat healthy?

I can spray a human with hormones till they have bitch tits and likes dick, is that human stable and healthy? I can do the same to a plant, is it healthy and what about consumption?

you guys know the answers.

Human kids born with sex organ wacked in abundance now just like you feminized hermy's. you guys know the answer, you only debate in ignorance or your defending you BS..... you know I'm rite be we can debate if you choose

You seriously can't be this stupid. You know that plant 'genders' and human 'genders' are in no way related, right? Lots and lots and lots and lots of plants are naturally 'hermaphroditic' because it gives them a better chance at survival.

A female cannabis plant that produces male parts is perfectly 'natural' and happens all the time in nature.

lino

lino

You seriously can't be this stupid. You know that plant 'genders' and human 'genders' are in no way related, right? Lots and lots and lots and lots of plants are naturally 'hermaphroditic' because it gives them a better chance at survival.

A female cannabis plant that produces male parts is perfectly 'natural' and happens all the time in nature.

All cannabis has the hermy gene, its all a hermie,, it when we wack the chromes is when things go bad.

and a transsexual in animals happens in nature also,, I wouldnt breed with it either. you get wacked babies, chromes wacked everytime...
What research have you conducted on this topic? Mother nature cures the hermy gene by F2 - f4, I can fix it in the F1's. I presented the Facts and my research to academia in 2004, I was proven correct in 2007 with DNA of cannabis.

Chromosomes control the sex,
Again, in cannabis the MeGI DNA gene controls, I helped with naming, the (gender M-F and herm) determines the Gender, chromes control the sex M or F...
What you describe as normal gender is controlled by the DOI DNA gene, It can influence the gender of the Cannabis plant.'
This is the same for humans, Our DNA is the SRY gene is the equivalent.,, ironically we are a X-Y chrome organism also making this very dangerous to both genomes.

only seen here! the pronunciation
MeGI - pronouced Me Guy
DOI - pronounce DO I

So now that we understand gender influences, let talk sex of a plant... once you GMO your plant with man made chemicals (thats is the definition of GMO btw) you will have disrupted the Chromes, nature rarley GMO with man made chems, within each leg of the chrome is the DNA,, you wacked the Y - male chromes when we feminize any organism, again mother nature repairs this by F4 i repair by F1 saving yrs of work. Yes I got PURE GG4 and Bubba and the other wacked hermies repaired to exact duplicates. I am current engineering these freaks into a synthetic seed for the perfect plant duplicate..

When you see a animal or plant herm,,, it safe to assume the hormones are wacked.

Last edited:
lino

lino

All cannabis has the hermy gene, its all a hermie,, it when we wack the chromes is when things go bad.

and a transsexual in animals happens in nature also,, I wouldnt breed with it either. you get wacked babies, chromes wacked everytime...
What research have you conducted on this topic? Mother nature cures the hermy gene by F2 - f4, I can fix it in the F1's. I presented the Facts and my research to academia in 2004, I was proven correct in 2007 with DNA of cannabis.

Again, in cannabis the MeGI DNA gene controls, I helped with naming, the (gender M-F and herm) determines the Gender, chromes control the sex M or F...
What you describe as normal gender is controlled by the DOI DNA gene, It can influence the gender of the Cannabis plant.'
This is the same for humans, Our DNA is the SRY gene is the equivalent.,, ironically we are a X-Y chrome organism also making this very dangerous to both genomes.

MeGI - pronouced Me Guy
DOI - pronounce DO I

So now that we understand gender influences, let talk sex of a plant... once you GMO your plant with man made chemicals (thats is the definition of GMO btw) you will have disrupted the Chromes, nature rarley GMO with man made chems, within each leg of the chrome is the DNA,, you wacked the Y - male chromes when we feminize any organism, again mother nature repairs this by F4 i repair by F1 saving yrs of work. Yes I got PURE GG4 and Bubba and the other wacked hermies repaired to exact duplicates. I am current engineering these freaks into a synthetic seed for the perfect plant duplicate..

When you see a animal or plant herm,,, it safe to assume the hormones are wacked.
intellect is shown with questions better than insults.

hyzerflip

hyzerflip

MeGI - pronouced Me Guy
DOI - pronounce DO I

Hermaphrodism in plants is not a defect, it is a trait they have developed to increase their odds of survival.

lino

lino

Hermaphrodism in plants is not a defect, it is a trait they have developed to increase their odds of survival.
defect,,, animals kill herms exception Humans,,, plant do also... they kill em thru breeding for a reason.

Hormone levels are imperative to species survival , mother nature repairs it . We dont

Defect is not a term Id use in this discussion. disrupt works better.

My point is proven when we understand the definitions and differences between Monoecious and Monoicous plants. DNA proves this fact again when we notice old skool strains are entirely different from new skool strains from mother nature not doing the breeding. God always wins in the end tho.

hyzerflip

hyzerflip

Hermaphrodism is only a problem for us a cannabis growers. Hermaphrodism from the plant's perspective is a advantageous trait because it allows for more reliable reproduction when you are completely immobile.

lino

lino

Hermaphrodism in plants is not a 'disruption' either.

You know that the vast majority of flowering plants are hermaphroditic, right?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/gardening/plants/11285502/Do-plants-have-a-gender.html
you might have a point about disrupt... but that what gene guys term used.

I guess a better way yo word it is:
hermys are not created from perfect environments and perfect health of the breeders. There created when hormone levels are unhealthy for the organism. Do we want to consume , cancer cells and other malignant unheathy cells or should we consume things with normal hormones and of good health,,'

No matter how the PC society wants us to believe. Tranny's are wacked , you shouldnt have sex with them
Now for your debate:
If you a soul survivor on this planet and run into a tranny you might try to get IT pregnant to keep are species alive , God will elevate your hormones to increase your libido from lack of pussy so you breed it.... Yes that is nature....

QUOTE "flowering plants are hermaphroditic, right?"
now were getting into Perfect and non perfect flower plants and that whole different topic of evolution or gene spicing which ever angle a guy want to debate... Most organism have this hermy trait found in the DNA...

None of them are healthy for consumption.

lino

lino

read the HEADLINES.. our food crops are wacked...... I just explained why.

Top Bottom