Feminized Seeds At Home

• Thread starter Thatoneguy43
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Thatoneguy43

After doing some research I came across the directions on how to creat femized seeds with your own plants using a couple methods. After searching Amazon I came across some Collodial Silver spray which is one of the few ways to stress a plant to create the opposite sex flowers in your plants. Are there some warnings, info/knowledge I could obtain before taking this course of growing? I’m aware of the negatives in consuming the flowers that have come in contact with any of the collodial silver already but any other knowledge would be greatly appreciated!

Bannacis

Bannacis

I don't think you will have any problems, there has been people that have ingested colloidal Silver, but would not recommend smoking sprayed plant material.

G gnome

G gnome

Thanks! New ish to the site, not a 100% sure how to navigate yet
Click the tool bar then click search. Theres a wealth of knowledge on reversing plants.

Im no expert on this by any means but im intending to make some fem seeds myself. Ive been doin a lil reading on the matter and one thing u sed that stood out to me is...u sed using cs to "stress" them into putting out male flowers. Thats now hie i understand it.

From what i gathered a more effective method and cost effective is to use silver thiosulfate solution (sts). So thats what im gonna do.

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Use Either CS
Tiresias Mist
Or STS

Have to say I've used all of them and they all work and I will never use STS Again as its Very Nasty Stuff

100 PPM CS Works just fine tho IMO

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

infact i,ll tag in @william76 who's made a shit load o fem seeds.and i can personally vouch for his knowledge on the subject as iv ran plenty o his fem beans and they were all shit hot and made perfectly.100% female no nanners or nuthin.just pure dankness

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

infact i,ll tag in @william76 who's made a shit load o fem seeds.and i can personally vouch for his knowledge on the subject as iv ran plenty o his fem beans and they were all shit hot and made perfectly.100% female no nanners or nuthin.just pure dankness
Ive LITERALLY MADE MILLIONS of fem seeds with Cs , Tm ,STS & Cs works just fine
I get Nothing but pure darkness from my projects as well so I can .vouch for its effectiveness

william76

william76

All u need is a 45 ppm cs solution,works like a charm if applied correctly.76

lino

lino

Watch all of this video to understand what Feminizing plants does to male animal hormones.

NOTE, this problem coincides with our Feminizing Plant Era.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Watch all of this video to understand what Feminizing plants does to male animal hormones.

NOTE, this problem coincides with our Feminizing Plant Era.

Good god! Wake up America!

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Click the tool bar then click search. Theres a wealth of knowledge on reversing plants.

Im no expert on this by any means but im intending to make some fem seeds myself. Ive been doin a lil reading on the matter and one thing u sed that stood out to me is...u sed using cs to "stress" them into putting out male flowers. Thats now hie i understand it.

From what i gathered a more effective method and cost effective is to use silver thiosulfate solution (sts). So thats what im gonna do.
STS works well, and like you said, cost effective also.

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

I love seeing all these posts about people bashing feminized genetics and feminizing seeds because they obviously have no clue how genetics or breeding works and should probably educate themselves a little bit more on the topic because there ain't a damn thing wrong with feminized seeds I've been running both males and females for years and you can't tell the difference between either seed stock
so maybe people should educating themselves a little more on breeding in general and including the process called selective hybridization!!!!

because it works for both regular and feminized genetics

Can't tell the difference between my double grape krush whether running the regs or FEMS cause I bred it properly over the course of 9 filial generations

But then again most people are just pollen chuckers and don't actually breed and stabilize their own strains either

Not starting a debate but just speaking from hands on personal experience
I use both FEMS and regs but only rock out with the best males & my FEMS turn out just as good , sometimes better than the Regs

To each his own tho

Top Bottom