Fertilizer

• Thread starter bobs.buds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bobs.buds

Hello complete newbie here. Any help is really appreciated. Can someone tell me if Canna A and B are good for coco coir? Also was thinking about using Miracle-Gro 30-10-10 for fertilizer is that good too?

Enforcer

Enforcer

Hello complete newbie here. Any help is really appreciated. Can someone tell me if Canna A and B are good for coco coir? Also was thinking about using Miracle-Gro 30-10-10 for fertilizer is that good too?
Canna makes a nutrient line specifically for coco. DO NOT use Miracle Grow. Not only are they owned by Monsanto (evil incarnate) but you don’t want to use time released nutes in your grow. Impossible to control the feed concentration in the medium. You will be just fine with Canna and some coco. Be sure to feed coco everyday. Welcome to the farm.

B

bobs.buds

Canna makes a nutrient line specifically for coco. DO NOT use Miracle Grow. Not only are they owned by Monsanto (evil incarnate) but you don’t want to use time released nutes in your grow. Impossible to control the feed concentration in the medium. You will be just fine with Canna and some coco. Be sure to feed coco everyday. Welcome to the farm.
Thanks. So should I just follow the feed guide they have online?

Latest posts

Top Bottom