Finally Doing What I Love Again

• Thread starter Nick420Guy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nick420Guy

Nick420Guy

Hey all just found this awesome forum. Was amazed at the warm welcome responses to my intro thread, seems like a great place to chill, learn, and make some new friends. I am just getting things started again after 15 years so need to learn all the new stuff out there as I am definately old school. I am currently renting an attic with limited power so I am really limited as to how much I can do. 2x2x4' tent, these 3 beauties are now 25 days from seed (bag seeds). I have some White Widow, MOAB, and Forest Fruit ordered from AMS for the next batch. These are a trial to see how conditions are as it can get 85-90 during the day in my place. So far so good tent stays 74-79 F with just a 4" dryer hose out the top and to the window with a fan blowing outside. Just switched from 4x 2' T5s to a cheap Amazon LED today so will see how much that changes with the LED. Need to transplant this weekend as I just found the 1st roots coming out the bottom. Using DN success in a box nutes. I would love to hear any suggestions, critiques, etc. I def have some questions for the gurus here. I have a full 2 bucket DWC setup but am concerned about water temps as I have no cooler(yet) and room temps are high 70s. Will I be okay or am I going to have issues with the water getting too warm for them. I'm sure I will think of more later but for now here are some pics, let me know what you guys think of it so far. I have grown before but only a couple crops so not too much experience.
Edit: figured out how to post pics correctly I think LOL

Finally doing what i love again
Finally doing what i love again 2
Finally doing what i love again 3
Finally doing what i love again 4

Last edited:
Top Bottom