finally jumped on the Pisces train. CD's all out Pisces thread.

• Thread starter catdaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

slap14

thanks for the shots, good brother. you definitely do you thing, and your girls are living proof on how well you treat them.

ok time to revive this thread. just to give everyone a lil heads up, i went all in, well not all in, but something close to it.
for the this run, here's what to expect:

2 Kush Inc
2 Uber Dawgs
2 Nor'easter x Chemdog 91
3 Vally Dawgs
and possibly 2 Rom Haze

Valley Dawgs
View attachment 317423

will post up shots of the rest when they're 2-3 wks old.

Looking great Cat :) Have you grown the Romulan Haze before, if so what did you think? I enjoy a good haze myself every now and then as a change of pace.

The Nor'easterXChem 91 sounds very interesting. The Valley Dawgs are looking real nice. As always hittin it out of the park brother.

Slap

catdaddy

catdaddy

Looking great Cat :) Have you grown the Romulan Haze before, if so what did you think? I enjoy a good haze myself every now and then as a change of pace.

The Nor'easterXChem 91 sounds very interesting. The Valley Dawgs are looking real nice. As always hittin it out of the park brother.

Slap
Slap, what's good daddio?
i have yet to grow the Rom Haze out, but did put some to germ yesterday. when the time comes definitely looking forward to hearing what you think of them.

oh yeah, thanks for the feedback on the Candy Queens, i picked up 2 packs hoping to find something just as good as yours or possibly better.

catdaddy

catdaddy

my apologies for the long delay. things are starting to get back on track and here's a brief update of pics dating back to the end of last wk.

Valley Dawg #1
IMG 7363   Copy
IMG 7364   Copy

IMG 7373   Copy

Valley Dawg #2
IMG 7365   Copy
IMG 7366   Copy
IMG 7376   Copy

Valley Dawg #3
IMG 7369   Copy
IMG 7370   Copy
IMG 7377   Copy

S

slap14

Was up Cat, glad you got this thread going again.

Everything is looking good. The PK x KV OG and the Nor'Easter x KV OG are looking real nice. How is the summer heat treating you, are you having to run air right now? We are in for some wicked hot weather this weekend out here.:mad: What size tent are you running those girls in when you flower?

Keep them updates coming brother:)

Slap

catdaddy

catdaddy

Was up Cat, glad you got this thread going again.

Everything is looking good. The PK x KV OG and the Nor'Easter x KV OG are looking real nice. How is the summer heat treating you, are you having to run air right now? We are in for some wicked hot weather this weekend out here.:mad: What size tent are you running those girls in when you flower?

Keep them updates coming brother:)

Slap

thanks for the kind words and good vibes from you and everyone else.

as far as how am i running things for this summer, i am taking a break and shutting the bloom tent down until the heat dies down. in the meanwhile, i am just bushing all the ladies out and spreading the genes around to those who are willing to grow them out in this crazy summer heat.

on another note, i know someone who has ample amount of space, that's trying to do the damn thing and is willing to flower the genetics in their space. as far as the setup goes or how they plan on using all the space that's available, i have no clue at this very moment. all i know is that i will be growing the genetics out (due to the fact of the testers) and they will receive all of the finish product.

catdaddy

catdaddy

going to keep this short and just post pics of all the females. i have 6 females from the N'easter x KVOG testers, 1 female from the Pure Kush x KVOG (2 are still unconfirmed), 2 Uber Dawgs, 3 Valley Dawgs and 1 N'easter x Chemdog 91 that will be hitting 12/12 sometime soon.

Nor'easter x KVOG #1
IMG 7486   Copy
IMG 7487   Copy

Nor'easter x KVOG #2
IMG 7488   Copy
IMG 7489   Copy

Nor'easter x KVOG #3
IMG 7490   Copy
IMG 7491   Copy

Nor'easter x KVOG #4
IMG 7492   Copy
IMG 7493   Copy

Nor'easter x KVOG #5
IMG 7494   Copy
IMG 7495   Copy

Nor'easter x KVOG #6
IMG 7496   Copy
IMG 7497   Copy

Pure Kush x KVOG #1
IMG 7498   Copy
IMG 7499   Copy

sky high

sky high

I've really been enjoying the Uberdawg(s)....especially my #2 pheno. The lemon funk just gets better with age on this girl.

Gotta ask....... could you have some mite >friends< tagging along on yer plants? I'm seeing that nasty stippling on the leaves in a buncha those photos. Hope not.....but would be amiss to not mention it just the same. Looks suspicious either way.

good luck cat!

catdaddy

catdaddy

I've really been enjoying the Uberdawg(s)....especially my #2 pheno. The lemon funk just gets better with age on this girl.

Gotta ask....... could you have some mite >friends< tagging along on yer plants? I'm seeing that nasty stippling on the leaves in a buncha those photos. Hope not.....but would be amiss to not mention it just the same. Looks suspicious either way.

good luck cat!
Sky thanks for the kind words and sharing your experience with us on the Uber Dawgs.

as you suspect, there is a bug issue, but isn't the kind you suspect (at least i have yet to see).
right now i am currently slugging it out with thrips. i've or was using Cap's bennies, which kept them in check, but haven't been having the time as of recently to make any tea's on a routinely/consistent basis.
i have avid on hand, but decided to use it on as a last resort. i am going to check into some spinosad (i believe that's how you spell it) to use, in conjunction with Cap's bennies, for the times that i can't make any teas.

sky high

sky high

Right on. Never had thrips, thankfully. This hot weather has a buncha folks dealin with the mites though.... thus the mention. Glad to hear yer on it either way.

A

A-Roe

Have you tried Predator Mites,Pirate Bugs, or Nematodes to help with the Thrip eradication?

S

slap14

thanks for the kind words and good vibes from you and everyone else.

as far as how am i running things for this summer, i am taking a break and shutting the bloom tent down until the heat dies down. in the meanwhile, i am just bushing all the ladies out and spreading the genes around to those who are willing to grow them out in this crazy summer heat.

on another note, i know someone who has ample amount of space, that's trying to do the damn thing and is willing to flower the genetics in their space. as far as the setup goes or how they plan on using all the space that's available, i have no clue at this very moment. all i know is that i will be growing the genetics out (due to the fact of the testers) and they will receive all of the finish product.

Yea having the same issue with heat right now. Nothing in flower right now just getting the moms nice and bushy for the next run. I really hate the fucking heat. All your girls are looking good brother. It's nice to have friends with space can really make things easier.:)

All you need is a LG portable (14,000), Keeping my room good!

Hey A how well does that portable work? Good cooling power? Is it a single hose or dual hose unit? I may have to go to one of those so I can get my flower room going again. Hate not having something in flower ;)

Have a great weekend boys

Slap

Top Bottom