Finally Made A Profile

• Thread starter GLIZZYx2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GLIZZYx2

Hey all my name is Izzy I'm from new york but ive been in so Cal for the last year. Iv'e been a frequent visitor to the farm for years now but I havent gotten any more hands on experience than a few indoor closset grows and outdoor guerrilla grows years back in new York but i hope to take a serious run at starting the journey to becoming an experienced grower.

G

GLIZZYx2

Welcome to, The Farm! Search bar works wonders when your seeking specific knowledge.

Thanks and yeah I've been binging on random info all night. I was looking at an awesome diy rdwc thread the other week by heisenbubble I but now all I can get are the YouTube vids and they dont have the source list for all the parts or any of that info. Do y'all know what happened to that post?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
He is no longer with The Farm as well as his posts. I apologize for the inconvenience.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Hey all my name is Izzy I'm from new york but ive been in so Cal for the last year. Iv'e been a frequent visitor to the farm for years now but I havent gotten any more hands on experience than a few indoor closset grows and outdoor guerrilla grows years back in new York but i hope to take a serious run at starting the journey to becoming an experienced grower.

Welcome to the farm and Cali. This is a good state to live in if you like growing. You'll be from "here" soon enough. Hehe

Dan789

Dan789

On the Cali, thing hope we end up with something left after the fires and fire seasons in the rear view.

G

GLIZZYx2

I moved out on November 25 th of last year seems like every fall everything catches on fire

F

FutureGrower

On the Cali, thing hope we end up with something left after the fires and fire seasons in the rear view.

No shit man. I moved from that fire pit to Oregon just as it was getting bad... but over here in central Oregon every summer we have smoke clouds that seem to cover out sun for a week or 2. At least the last few years.

F

FutureGrower

Welcome to the farm :)

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
No shit man. I moved from that fire pit to Oregon just as it was getting bad... but over here in central Oregon every summer we have smoke clouds that seem to cover out sun for a week or 2. At least the last few years.
Get used to it, state of Oregun does a shit job managing our public forest lands. Half the time the idiots start the fires with there so called “controlled burns”.

F

FutureGrower

Get used to it, state of Oregun does a shit job managing our public forest lands. Half the time the idiots start the fires with there so called “controlled burns”.

Yeah it's just a known thing out here, if our skies are clear all summer it's a small miracle lol

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Yeah it's just a known thing out here, if our skies are clear all summer it's a small miracle lol
Where about you at east side Oregun?
My wife’s in Redmond visiting my youngest this weekend. I’m out west, Hillsborito.

Top Bottom