Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

yeah chores are done here. im making oil out of the last of the kush ( bottom of the jar, hoping for a decent dab for tonight out of it. heh ). it was to harsh to smoke.. i know why .

anyhow, old skewl :( r.i.p

turn the last of the kush i had into oil. i got more than i should of out of so little.. amazed actually. the humid of my larf was 50 percent. so, larf, dry, oil.

hah my rat is finally starting to think. instead of going logger on it killing it right away, its eating the bark. fuck rats. if i had a trap or 10 id put them on the dirt.

but there is hope!

IMG 8120
IMG 8121
IMG 8123
GreenHouser

GreenHouser

Houser opinion on t5 tube lights, absolutely steller for creating a even nice canopy. Heat output is very low. The shit side is the foot print is super small on this 2x2. I mean I actually think it concaves a couple of inches. Even sitting a few inches away. Either I go smaller tent.... (I know right?;? Fuck that shit) or we jus use it for seedlings an cuts in the old veg cab. Then hunt for a 600-1000 ballast.... Always evolving.....always resolving...

Last edited:
incogneato

incogneato

Yep, Logic doesn’t like it when we post music videos in a Grow Diaries section. Especially when it’s 3-4 at a time.
STR8
Yea I just saw, getting caught up on my threads. I get it, someone's gotta keep things somewhat organized, which I'm sure can be tough considering it's a site for stoners lol. Still sucks, seen a few good dudes get banned this past year.

jipp

jipp

so i got my first 5 beans, they are nice and dark and big.
i hope to get a decent male from the 5 beans.

and the critical kush x wifi lemon alien dawgs will bark on.

oh yeah, i know why you all smoke joints now. hha.

i need to get some oil today, hah. gonna try to pawn a guitar, assuming i can get a ride.
pain sucks.

hey old school. rats come in pairs it would appear. go me.

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

No doubt, there's a few guys here with my email addy just in case I piss off upper management. Plus IG is poppin these days as well. Still like the vibe here better most of the time.
Only people on my ignore list is upper management, one being head cheese, comes off as egotistical an can't decipher English. Lack of English an a little minion named after a dead cat got nothing better to do than to b dicks. Not sure what supports do, I've got nothing but smart ass answers from both the useless pricks. I got all pics an Addy's I need. Its not like u can't still look at the site when banned an when u banned all they do is block u name an ping. Grade school work arounds. Nuff of the negativity, here is current veg land, using cyco and hunting for a reno pheno..

Screenshot 20171021 094331
Screenshot 20171021 094402
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

so i got my first 5 beans, they are nice and dark and big.
i hope to get a decent male from the 5 beans.

and the critical kush x wifi lemon alien dawgs will bark on.

oh yeah, i know why you all smoke joints now. hha.

i need to get some oil today, hah. gonna try to pawn a guitar, assuming i can get a ride.
pain sucks.

hey old school. rats come in pairs it would appear. go me.
peanut butter on a rat trap will solve the problem,i tried making a bucket with a can on it laced with peanut butter,they too smart and to big to fall into the water below,so i got me some rat traps and put totsie roll on them and they couldnt resist,then death,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Only people on my ignore list is upper management, one being head cheese, comes off as egotistical an can't decipher English. Lack of English an a little minion named after a dead cat got nothing better to do than to b dicks. Not sure what supports do, I've got nothing but smart ass answers from both the useless pricks. I got all pics an Addy's I need. Its not like u can't still look at the site when banned an when u banned all they do is block u name an ping. Grade school work arounds. Nuff of the negativity, here is current veg land, using cyco and hunting for a reno pheno..
i see 2 in there look promising

Top Bottom