Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
King Julien

King Julien

then we get into the whole Hybrid thing....all good just sow them fuckers hehe

Yeah, I've looked into that years ago and it helped me 110% ZERO with anything.

I'm not at all saying it's inaccurate an any way. Merely that I never had a seed that followed those rules. Too damn many hybrids out there now a days.

Grow it and smoke it and then you'll know it!

Srenots

Srenots

Yeah, I've looked into that years ago and it helped me 110% ZERO with anything.

I'm not at all saying it's inaccurate an any way. Merely that I never had a seed that followed those rules. Too damn many hybrids out there now a days.

Grow it and smoke it and then you'll know it!
yep rite on...just grow em

tifosi

tifosi

I just labeled about 400 seeds and put them away.I threw away several smaller seeds,hopefully they aren't good sativa dominant seeds. I made a few crosses both ways & from my small sample the female seems to determine the size of the seed

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I just labeled about 400 seeds and put them away.I threw away several smaller seeds,hopefully they aren't good sativa dominant seeds. I made a few crosses both ways & from my small sample the female seems to determine the size of the seed
i been doing same thing ,one bud at a time,if they not a shade of brown i like i ditch um

Srenots

Srenots

ive had some tiny beans that were fire ....Flo back in day fem was tiny but rocked....never think anything until u pop em dig?

Srenots

Srenots

Looking at all the seeds i picked up over the years,the seed banks don't sort any thing they sell all of them
yep ...i sent pack of C99 back to Brothers Grimm in the 90's ....4 of 10 were green unfinished....and they replaced with done seed no problem at all.....idk how that would go over these days hehe....was cool as hell of them to do tho.....good ole days

Top Bottom