Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

been looking for a trailer for my boat,couldnt find one for less than 1k,so got on craiglist found this boat motor and trailer,man said please haul it off,so i did,mama said lets go by dps and see if we can get a title for it,had title for motor and boat,but nothing for trailer other than bill of sale from feller he bought it from and he wrote us one,damned if they didnt title and register the bitch all within 20 minutes,hahah,paid 100 bucks for the whole thing

Srenots

Srenots

been looking for a trailer for my boat,couldnt find one for less than 1k,so got on craiglist found this boat motor and trailer,man said please haul it off,so i did,mama said lets go by dps and see if we can get a title for it,had title for motor and boat,but nothing for trailer other than bill of sale from feller he bought it from and he wrote us one,damned if they didnt title and register the bitch all within 20 minutes,hahah,paid 100 bucks for the whole thing
hell ya....good deal

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Hell ya!!

Top Bottom