• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

Super Sour OG x Querkle ~
SSOGxQ

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

even with all them breaks yesterday,my field hand didnt show this morning,probally at the donut shop getting a sugar high,i aint never never never gonna get my field of dreams filled,lmao.
MORNING SHIT HEAD GO AHEAD AND RESPOND TO MY MESSAGE I KNOW YOU THERE,its ok you can have the weekend off,be fresh for antother go at it monday,you get any rain,was 92 hear yesterday

Srenots

Srenots

even with all them breaks yesterday,my field hand didnt show this morning,probally at the donut shop getting a sugar high,i aint never never never gonna get my field of dreams filled,lmao.
MORNING SHIT HEAD GO AHEAD AND RESPOND TO MY MESSAGE I KNOW YOU THERE,its ok you can have the weekend off,be fresh for antother go at it monday,you get any rain,was 92 hear yesterday
hehe lol

madscrapper

madscrapper

Looking great man!!!!good job making my crosses look fantastic :)
Besides the querkle x super sour,are u running any of my other crosses?
Keep an eye on the super sour og X querkle after u flip.there is a pheno that throws male sacs at about wk 3.but both me,inked and others plucked them off and they never returned.and the smoke/production was off the charts.well worth the effort

Srenots

Srenots

Looking great man!!!!good job making my crosses look fantastic :)
Besides the querkle x super sour,are u running any of my other crosses?
Keep an eye on the super sour og X querkle after u flip.there is a pheno that throws male sacs at about wk 3.but both me,inked and others plucked them off and they never returned.and the smoke/production was off the charts.well worth the effort
ya saw u say that before, watchin closely, so far she is cool, SSOG x Q, GTH x Q(which u said wasn't urs?), NYPD x Q, RMH x Q, Lady Red Eyes, but Reggies Legacy didn't make the cut, but ya found some killer keepers ...Thx bro... will post more prob this weekend...

Srenots

Srenots

is this cindy99 a sativa dominate plant,all i ever heard about it is its a picky and hard to grow strain,either way i might have to get me a male for a future endevor
The Cinderella 99 is heavily influenced by Haze, but grows fast and blooms at about 55 days, give or take. Its not finicky at all in my experience. There are 2 main phenos, one shorter which usually smells like grapefruit, and the taller one and more sought out after smells like Pineapple, but both are excellent..It has more of a Sativa buzz and is a great daytime smoke. Hope this helps some...

Top Bottom