Finding Bigfoot Loompas Yeti

• Thread starter Medz4headz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medz4headz

Medz4headz

I started these about 3weeks or so ago. I popped five do numbers and ended up with these four. I'm sure I would have five had I not messed with it. The shell of the seed was not popping off so I tried to pull it off to help the sprouts to open and in turn snapped the tiny stem. I almost cried. I'm Hoping for at least one to two females from these four. Not a breeder although I would love to use a male from here if I did. Great gear from all I read and have seen. They have been taking off lately and look great! The fourth one is smaller but still looks nice. I will keep up the process of these four I have. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Finding bigfoot loompas yeti
Finding bigfoot loompas yeti 2
Finding bigfoot loompas yeti 3
OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

Hell Yeah Fucking Right dem beans gonna bring the fire boi better get 911 on the speed dial cause shits about to get crazy as a mofuckin yeti.

Medz4headz

Medz4headz

Here's some more shots of the little ones at alittle over 4weeks in. Looking very green and healthy. They all look similar even the smaller one looks like the bigger ones. I will keep up the updates for anyone following along.

Kushmanjockin

Kushmanjockin

There looking great medz4headz! What kind of camera do you use, the pics have a certain clarity about them that I like. Keep up the nice work!

Medz4headz

Medz4headz

All dicks no pussy. Still have five more hopefully I'll get a lady from it next time.

Top Bottom