Contact Us
Want to advertise here? Contact us today to begin

Finishing Bubble Hash

Discussion in 'Concentrates & Processing' started by Comermac, Dec 5, 2018.

1. In the near future I plan to get a bubble washer and a set of bubble bags. I notice that most people suggest using a freeze dryer. Those are out of my price range. What are my options? Can I freeze it in a regular freezer and then use a zester? Or can I spread it thinly on parchment paper so it can dry that way?

Thanks

1diesel1 likes this.
  2. 1diesel1

1diesel1 Moderator Staff Member

I put my dry trim directly in my chest freezer. When it’s time to make bubble hash it goes directly into bubbler. 9B0452D9-312C-43F1-867A-4F7581529A6B.jpeg

Buzzer777, JWM2 and Erick31876 like this.
  3. Would this also work for making other concentrates. I dont see the guy who makes them for me very often so i am trying to figure out how i can save until i see him

4. 1diesel1

I don’t see why it wouldn’t but I’m not schooled in concentrates.

5. I should have been a little more specific. I was talking about the process after washing the material. I am trying to figure out how I am going to dry the wet bubble hash.

I do plan to freeze fresh plant material like you show in your picture.

6. 1diesel1

I’ll spoon the wet hash onto a piece of tin foil and let naturally dry. If I’m on my last run I’ll pull the bubble bags up tight on the bucket and let sit till dry.

7. Ok thanks for the advice. Do you let it dry in any special conditions or just room temp?

1diesel1 likes this.
  8. 1diesel1

Room temp

9. Ive heard its bad but ive always dried my bubble on a piece of cardboard box,the cardboard helps draw the moisture out and i change it daily til dry.Worse thing you can do is seal up wet bubble.Alot of folks use pizza boxes also.

Trustfall, newh, Mr.jiujitsu and 2 others like this.
  10. I'll have to give that a try. I saw bubbleman doing that on Youtube as well.

11. I use cardboard too, but this run was fresh frozen bud. I tried a 160 grade on cardboard. It was so sticky that it wouldn't come off, so I dried the good stuff on parchment paper.
    Some 73 mixed with 25 micron fresh frozen..Yummy too..LOL
    That's a 26ml jar too!
    Fresh Frozen 12-6-18).JPG

1diesel1, Mr.jiujitsu and Freshone like this.
  12. Excellent work