Finishing Flowering Outdoors With 13.5hrs Of Light

• Thread starter Dixi Normous
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dixi Normous

Dixi Normous

I did what I think is called a 'long night treatment', whereby I took the plants indoors early each night thereby shortening their daylight hours to 11 hours and encouraging flowering early.

Its gone really well and I now have some plants (Super Skunk, Tutenkarman, Wembley and Blueberry) that are about 2 weeks shy of harvest.

However they're getting smelly and ideally id like to carry them into the forrest behind my place, so that they can finish their flowering away from the road.

My concern is that if I do that they will be getting about 13.5 hours of daylight during the last couple of weeks of flower.

So my question is .. that late in the game is 13.5 hours of sunlight going to be a problem for the last 2 weeks of flowering outdoors ??

madgrower

madgrower

I did what I think is called a 'long night treatment', whereby I took the plants indoors early each night thereby shortening their daylight hours to 11 hours and encouraging flowering early.

Its gone really well and I now have some plants (Super Skunk, Tutenkarman, Wembley and Blueberry) that are about 2 weeks shy of harvest.

However they're getting smelly and ideally id like to carry them into the forrest behind my place, so that they can finish their flowering away from the road.

My concern is that if I do that they will be getting about 13.5 hours of daylight during the last couple of weeks of flower.

So my question is .. that late in the game is 13.5 hours of sunlight going to be a problem for the last 2 weeks of flowering outdoors ??
i was told that even 15 minutes more light could trigger a reveg

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

From my understanding a 15 min interruption IN THE MIDDLE of the dark cycle could be enough to trigger r veg. But if the 10-11 hours Dark is uninterrupted it may be ok. Definitely look into it more tho

Latest posts

Top Bottom