Fire OG Yield?

• Thread starter JJP53
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JJP53

I was just wondering what is about the average yield for a Fire Og plant looking to do a sog in a 3x3 area (16 plants) and try to get four tops per plant in 2 gallon pots with a 2-3 veg under a 1000w light.

half baked

half baked

easi man, look at my boy supercharged thread called tent full of lil raskals thread, its our last grow and it was beautiful imo, just like your trying to do, if we ran just 1 strain then we would have got a gram per watt easily, wifi was the biggest yeilder in there, have a look im sure it will answer any questions you have, you might need to do it in a 3.3x3.3ft space tho, might be tight otherwise bro, just a heads up

peace hb

half baked

half baked

cant do links cos im on the ps3 but ill bump his thread to new posts so ya can check it out

hb

J

JJP53

Thanks HB I went thru that thread the other day and took as much info as I could to get my next grow going. All I have to do now is pick a strain.

J

JJP53

I'm not sure which version it is they are clones from a dispensery here in San Jose Ca. What is the difference between the two

Rushoe

Rushoe

I'm not sure which version it is they are clones from a dispensery here in San Jose Ca. What is the difference between the two

Thats kool man I hope they work out for u....If not the real deal I hope its some kinda of dank og. I know there are some bunk fire cuts out there . I guess the difference would be the real one just shits all over the others. Never had it in pure form myself but I have had other fire ogs from clubs and its not all that great weak high for me all the fire og I have tried from clubs are bunk ass og man taste good but high sucks balls. On the other hand I have puffed on 3 different wifis and the more fire leaning is were its at. Good luck bro.

J

JJP53

I wanna try WiFi but there's none of that around here and seeds are probably rare to come across

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

I had seen somewere that elemental wellness in san jose had some whitefire a while back try them and see what they say. There cut was pretty good imho.

M

mrbong73

I've been getting around 2-3oz per in 3 gallon smarts with organic soil.

J

JJP53

That is dispensery that I was looking at they have other strains like lemon kush and SFV OG and the Fire is the one that caught my eye cuz I hear so many good things about it.

So if I put them in 2 gallon pots veg for max 3 weeks I should clear an oz from each plant easily

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Now I really don't no what cut u got.. I'm not hating on u but OGR said his Fire OG is different then the NorCal Fire OG cut.. It seems that's there r 2 Fire OG's out there.. OGR's Fire og & NorCal Fire og.. I've only tryed the NorCal Fire OG & I really loved it.. It had a powerful og kush sent with a powerful stoney high.. 2 me it was a tiny bit better then my favorite og strain the Tahoe.. But then again it was very close 2 the Tahoe.. & if OGR's Fire is better then that's super crazy bomb then.. I sure hope u got some Fire ur a lucky guy 2 have that cut.. Good luck

In Sac at Fruitridge the have some White Fire #3 buds grown by Growmaster & let me tell u it's some bomb ass dank u should take a trip 2 Sac & check it out u will love it

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

also JJP53 Logic is accepting pre orders for the next drop of Wifi's and The White (all fems) shoot him a PM.

J

JJP53

I think I'm going to pick up some of those Fire clones for the time being and see what comes of them

I just had one more question does the fire strain do good when topped for 4 colas in a sog setup?

J

JJP53

I picked up 6 Fire OG clones for a quick practice run at SOG. Should I transplant them into 1 gal or 2 gal pots

S

sjstylz408

Ive Grown Elemental Wellness Lemon OG did very well
there SourD and Platium just didnt want to pick up as much..

currently got Harborside "Fire Og" ask them if it was ogr but they had no clue of what i was talking about. but the clones are picking up fast also there bubba too

S

sjstylz408

the lemon has always ran good from me (but lasttime i got from harborside) but they really to me seems like from the same clone or something

J

JJP53

They were the last of the bunch so they don't look the nicest but they said they would replace them if they didnt make it 4 of the 6 seem happy hopefully the other 2 can pull thru

Latest posts

Top Bottom