RuralFarmer

Day 33

20180830 143630
20180830 143647
20180830 143659
20180830 143715

RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

Day 37. These Sativa plants just amaze me. The bud development is so interesting to watch. The smell is now super strong, smells like JP-4 (jet fuel) to me, military grade LOL. Skunk plant also has strong odor, sweet smell, tropical. Really hard to say. :cool:

20180903 180118
20180903 180135
20180903 180154
20180903 180221
20180903 180248

D

Digger

Your pictures look good enough to me. Phones take good enough pictures now a days. And I wouldnt say pure sativa, but more lines leaning towards the sativa side of the spectrum. I recently started Moonshine Haze, Cantaloupe Skunk, SR-91 and Hawaiian Sativa x SSH. SR-91 is an ISP line, it's Colombian Gold x '91 Dragons.

RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

Your pictures look good enough to me. Phones take good enough pictures now a days. And I wouldnt say pure sativa, but more lines leaning towards the sativa side of the spectrum. I recently started Moonshine Haze, Cantaloupe Skunk, SR-91 and Hawaiian Sativa x SSH. SR-91 is an ISP line, it's Colombian Gold x '91 Dragons.
I would love to grow Columbian Gold. No way though LOL. If I had gobs of space and very high ceilings, I'd let her rip. Up to 18 weeks flowering.
https://oaseeds.com/en/6343-underground-seeds-colombian-gold-1972.html?search_query=Gold&results=103

Perhaps someday if I ever was to build up so much supply I could dedicate my tall tent to some of the monsters. :cool:

km1

km1

lovely grow..lovely sativa

i have grown both malawi and panama and i fail to understand how your plants are so manageable

i did hear that Ace made them more user friendly..yikes

for the record.. a malawi/panama cross or either alone is a much much much bigger challenge

taller,insanely photo period sensitive[will revert generally at 12 /12]

veritable twigs on a stick..

again i am sure you will be happy ..maybe happier than attempting to grow these two

extremely difficult to grown indoors sativa's

good thread..my reply was just for educational purposes

Monster762

Monster762

RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

lovely grow..lovely sativa

i have grown both malawi and panama and i fail to understand how your plants are so manageable

i did hear that Ace made them more user friendly..yikes

for the record.. a malawi/panama cross or either alone is a much much much bigger challenge

taller,insanely photo period sensitive[will revert generally at 12 /12]

veritable twigs on a stick..

again i am sure you will be happy ..maybe happier than attempting to grow these two

extremely difficult to grown indoors sativa's

good thread..my reply was just for educational purposes
I topped them twice early on, then set them to flower at 11" high, which I think was day 28 from seed. The tallest shoot I had to train down, as it was at 48".

P

Pass2TheLeft

As some of you know, I have been a consumer since 1975 and a grower since 2005, but, I have never grown these strains, and I expect the 100% Sativa to be quite the learning curve.

Set up. 4'x4'x7' tent.
Fans. 2 vortex 6" inline fans, one feeding fresh air in, one pulling warm air out. Output goes thru the floor into crawlspace and into 6" carbon scrubber.
Fans are controlled by individual variac motor speed controllers, for zero motor noise.
Foxfarms Ocean Forest soil. My intentions were, 3 Sk#1 in 5 gal smart pots, and 2 Malawi x Panama in 10 gal smart pots. But, I wound up with 3 Malawi x Panama, 2 in the 10 gal pots. One of the Sk#1 failed to germinate, so, one of the Malawi x Panama is in a 5 gal pot.

Lights in veg. 1 G8 600W Led, and 1 Lumigrow 325W Led.

Nutes: Advanced Nutrients ph perfect base trio. Will discuss other nutes later.

Temps are running 81 to 84 daytime, and 72 to 76 nighttime with humidity at 55 to 60%.

The seedlings are just up with embryonic leaves and one set of serrated leaves.
View attachment 812684 View attachment 812685
Nice setup bro im growing 3 xsk1 atm you will love the strain ive noticed its not as tolerant with ph , temp and ec changes as the other strains i grow but if its kept in check has a very rewarding yield it grows a lot more compact than my other strains and yields very well

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Epic! Love those sativa! Throw a lil Mollases at her and watch that smell change to a sweet citrus/ jet fuel mix! Sour and sweet that’s sk1 profile
I got a j1 variety I’m seeding out fem. just love this strain bro
Great journey watching her fill out!!!!

RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

Nice setup bro im growing 3 xsk1 atm you will love the strain ive noticed its not as tolerant with ph , temp and ec changes as the other strains i grow but if its kept in check has a very rewarding yield it grows a lot more compact than my other strains and yields very well
Thanks man. Yeah, I had some leaf spotting indicating calcium def but determined it had to be ph related. I agree this strain is sensitive. I hope she bulks up a bit more. I'd say she just lacks 2 to 2.5 weeks. I like just a few amber trichomes. Looking forward to the smoke and its effect. This one supposedly is more Sativa in effect and long lasting. Smells wonderful. I have wanted to grow this strain since the 90's man Lol, well before I started actually growing.

RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

Epic! Love those sativa! Throw a lil Mollases at her and watch that smell change to a sweet citrus/ jet fuel mix! Sour and sweet that’s sk1 profile
I got a j1 variety I’m seeding out fem. just love this strain bro
Great journey watching her fill out!!!!
Thanks dude. I have given them Molasses twice so far. About time for another dose Lol. 2 of them are better phenos than the 3rd. Back right corner, she isn't as bulky or as frosty as the others. Might have got a bit too much nitrogen. The info says you can increase to mid to high nutes in flowering. My first time with Sativa so, it's a learning curve.

The words mean a lot coming from you. I have seen some of your posts. Expert grower imo.

The Skunk smells so GOOD!! It's now reached the point of overpowering the odor of 3 big Sativas when I first open the tent. Sweet/sour is a good way to describe it. Thanks again.

Top Bottom