First Attempt, Looking For Some Feedback Please

• Thread starter MisterDoctor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MisterDoctor

@45North would it be even possible to really SCROG this one because all of the nodes or so close together

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Yes i have seen those, i just use standerd nursery pots, so they work good may b ill try one out. SNOLEPERD

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Yes i have seen those, i just use standerd nursery pots, so they work good may b ill try one out. SNOLEPERD
I am about done flowering a SHE-MALE in one of those DIY pots..Roots are super packed inside..but no circling thanks to the air pruning..She/male (CS treated) plants are happy as clams..
3 14 18 Cackleberry CS treated clone

Ina

Ina

What are your thoughts?
Your soil retains too much moisture,more perlite is needed but i guess it is late for that.make more holes on the pot like Buzzer show you and be carefull with watering,leave it dry few days before next watering.remove the cloth underneath,it can cost you spider mites and other problems,better lift them on something so the air can get thru the soil and to dry evenly.If the top is so wet think about the bottom!:)

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Your soil retains too much moisture,more perlite is needed but i guess it is late for that.make more holes on the pot like Buzzer show you and be carefull with watering,leave it dry few days before next watering.remove the cloth underneath,it can cost you spider mites and other problems,better lift them on something so the air can get thru the soil and to dry evenly.If the top is so wet think about the bottom!:)
AND if you lose too much soil out of the holes..grab wifey's pantyhose (DON'T get caught..LMAO), and wrap one around the pot..keeps soil in..lets air and water out;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom