First Auto Grow. Any Pointers??

• Thread starter Mikebuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mikebuds

Alright I have 4 cream Mandarin xl, popped up 4/14. 1 Purple Kush popped up 4/16. 1 AK-47 popped up on 4/21. 1 Blueberry popped up today. I have them under 1000 watt hps on 50% 24h day. When do I start 18/6? How soon do I start nutes? I've always used general hydroponics micro, grow, n bloom and floralicious plus on my photos, but my dude have me this Masterblend 21-6-20 all purpose. Anyone ever heard of this fertilizer? Here's some pics of the fert n girls.
First auto grow any pointers
First auto grow any pointers 2

Monster762

Monster762

Alright I have 4 cream Mandarin xl, popped up 4/14. 1 Purple Kush popped up 4/16. 1 AK-47 popped up on 4/21. 1 Blueberry popped up today. I have them under 1000 watt hps on 50% 24h day. When do I start 18/6? How soon do I start nutes? I've always used general hydroponics micro, grow, n bloom and floralicious plus on my photos, but my dude have me this Masterblend 21-6-20 all purpose. Anyone ever heard of this fertilizer? Here's some pics of the fert n girls.View attachment 794567 View attachment 794568
Whoa. One thing on autos. I suck at em so far only popped 2 but they are real sensitive to nutes. Nutes with those npk numbers unless seriously diluted will probably fry an autoflower. There is a dude on here @Snoleperd that runs nothing but autos. He’s actually has a thread on here specifically for autoflower advice.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Wow in my experience autos can take a much heavier feeding at least my white widow auto xxls and white widow autos from dinafem seeds which i harvested 2 weeks ago, has been a heavy feeder, watered everytime with undiluted aacts rich in guano and worm castings and never had a problem with nute burn or anything. But thats my experience with 2 strains which are closely related.
Whoa. One thing on autos. I suck at em so far only popped 2 but they are real sensitive to nutes. Nutes with those npk numbers unless seriously diluted will probably fry an autoflower. There is a dude on here @Snoleperd that runs nothing but autos. He’s actually has a thread on here specifically for autoflower advice.

M

Mikebuds

I looked up the bagged food and the company don't make it no more. Well that formula or NPK. Be careful if you choose to use it, the company discontinued that production on NPK, and......it was given to you..hmmmm suspicious. :) Looks pretty toxic. Dillute with Ro and PPM and PH it to the happy zone. May work, don't know.
Thanks for the heads up. Didn't want to fuck my first autos up, that's why I threw it on here. I spend hours reading all the info on the best fucking grow sight ever, you guys know your shit, I'm just amateur I'm on my 5th grow n still learning. Thanks for all the help n I'm gonna throw that fert in the trash n stick with what I know. Fire up what u got!!!!

M

Mikebuds

Alright here's my first autos. I lost the purple Kush, but I do have the 4 cream Mandarin XXL, 1 AK-47, and 1 Blueberry. I have them in 5 gal pots with pro mix hp medium. I'm using the general hydroponics line of nutes with the floralicious. They r 4 weeks old today, they are under 1000 watt hps. The AK-47 n Blueberry are 1 1/2 weeks behind the Cream Mandarin if you couldn't tell. Let me know what u guys think. Appreciate any feedback from anyone that has grown autos before or anyone else, thanks. Pack it up, roll it up, light it up everyone
IMG 20180512 193831
IMG 20180512 194044
IMG 20180512 193702
!!!!!

Tlc4235

Tlc4235

I’ve grown 2 batches of Autos and I only give half strength of what is recommended and mine are doing great!!

Top Bottom