First Autoflower Grow!(also First Legal Grow)

• Thread starter NoScope209
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NoScope209

My auto grow is now 34 days from germination. I'm not sure what strain as all that was on the packaging was "homegrown" but I was told it's an autoflower. I've only fed biobizz bio grow at 1ml/L. Let me know what you think... is she healthy? Keen on some opinions haha. Also this is my first legal grow... South Africa made it legal for personal consumption about 2 weeks ago :D

First autoflower growalso first legal grow
First autoflower growalso first legal grow 2
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
She is looking good, start a little calmmag. And bio root feed if U have that .
Also she is drowning a bit. Ease up on water.
Lower the light to 6” above her.
She looks good so far however

Water at the edges of the pot not directly at stem, and only water when she feels say 1/2-2/3rds lighter from wet cycle. Encourages root development and prevents root rot. Dropping auggests she is too-too wet

N

NoScope209

She is looking good, start a little calmmag. And bio root feed if U have that .
Also she is drowning a bit. Ease up on water.
Lower the light to 6” above her.
She looks good so far however

Water at the edges of the pot not directly at stem, and only water when she feels say 1/2-2/3rds lighter from wet cycle. Encourages root development and prevents root rot. Dropping auggests she is too-too wet
Thanks for the reply! I'm growing outdoors under about 12/12 of light everyday. But the days are getting longer. I look at a lot of auto journals and at 30 days from seed they look a lot bigger than mine. Makes me think she may not be an auto after all.

W

Wrathoftejus

I have 3 different strains of autos going and theyre varied in size big time. I wouldn't worry too much about it yet

N

NoScope209

UPDATE... she's hit a growth spurt in these last few days. Nodes are developing a lot and her fan leaves are getting huge. Still pretty small in height tho. Hopefully she will stretch and flower soon.

20181008 103919
20181008 103852
N

NoScope209

UPDATE.. she's grown quite nicely in these passed few days. Weather has been beautiful with full sun everyday. Nodes are developing very nicely with more nodes growing with each set of new fan leaves. The weather is turning to rain these next few days hope it doesn't slow her down too much.

20181011 100550
20181011 100556
N

NoScope209

On a side note... I had 2 of these auto seeds and I sprouted them at the exact same time. The one is what I'm sticking to as my real auto grow. The other one is really small for some reason... only difference is pot size between the two.

20181011 100558
N

NoScope209

UPDATE... turns out she's not an auto. Still no signs of flowering 50+ days from seed. Luckily she's growing in the right season and she's shown sex! Growing nice branches and she's looking great. Some signs of pest damage but will treat with neem oil soon. Will get her transplanted real soon as well into an old grocery bag(smart pot).

20181021 131254
20181021 131243
Top Bottom