First Drop Coming Soon!

• Thread starter E.C.U.G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
Hello Farm fam,
The first drop from East Coast Under Ground will be happening hopefully very shortly. I'm sure logic will keep everyone informed as to the coming and goings.
This first drop will be limited but there are some good wears in these packs for sure.

Hitting the farm will be:
Strawberry Double Diesel = Straw D x Sour Diesel
Headband Bx 1= Headband/ Affie x Headband

Thanks to all for the opportunity to share
Peace

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
I'm from bean town bro. Want to rep any east coast seed bank. Haven't seen anything on the bay yet but I'm all over the strawberry diesel cross. Look forward to it and I wis u guys nothing but good luck!east coast stand up!

Awesome bro thank you for the big ups!
E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
When those beans dropping bro??
Should be in the next day or two. Logic always lets everyone know when things drop I'm sure this will be no different.

Anyone who has interest in these or plans to buy them you can expect some really good plants that resemble the parents.
I'm not gonna hype them up and tell you that my beans are better than anyone else's, or that they come from some magical place in a far away world lol.
However what I will do is to encourage anyone who's interested to give them a shot and if not satisfied we stand behind them 150% and will replace. This is a thanks in advance from us to you.
E.C.U.G

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
These will be hitting the bay in the next day or two :)

PROTOPIPE

PROTOPIPE

Fair enough, Let me ask you this. Do you have any new england based strains in the not too distant future you wanna drop too?

chillywilly

chillywilly

I'm sorry don't do ogs anything. not im my library and won't be....too many on that level...old skooll...
Cw

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
As said in first post this will be a limited drop. There will be 10 packs of each going up. Thanks to all who have show so much interest and support thus far.
E.C.U.G

Top Bottom