First Ever Grow, No Til, Documenting Every Learning Step

• Thread starter FutureGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ecompost

Ecompost

Why are you using dolomite? Where's your basalt!? That video is shit. As are most of these comments.

45 gallon or bigger, you're basically making your compost and worm castings in your soil, add uncharged bio char, basalt, ditch dolomite
yes most with your name next to them. Didnt daddy teach you how to drink without being a dick?

F

FutureGrower

dont worry about @brazel , he is having some malfunction I think. I am concerned he thinks he position needs to be higher than it might be.
he reminds me of this

Holy fuck that song is hilarious. And weirdly catchy, I’m going to have this in my head all day lmao.

But honestly everyone has bad days so I’m not judging... I am however sending this to all my pseudo friends though lmao

brazel

brazel

Yeah like I said I like e compost
Dolomite to my understanding is a super healthy mineral that also regulates pH to the plants ideal levels

I was told bio char and basalt isn’t needed

I’m not saying you’re wrong or anyone is for the record

Can you please let me know why bio char and basalt are needed and Dolomites bad?
Find better people to learn from... the ratio between calcium and magnesium is horrible. Research, read, learn. Oyster shell way better. Anyone tell you bio char and basalt not needed are people you shouldn't listen to. Period

Have them show tell you why!

brazel

brazel

@Ecompost Like i said i like you and i know you're smart and you can get to the point way quicker! But like due above said its better for people that don't know this info! So my bad not realizing that.
I had read like six of your post and it Judy over and over but like I said I like you I meant nothing wrong but I forgot its not just me reading them! Forgive my assholeness!

brazel

brazel

@brazel
El rancho had mentioned fungus gnats in his clover so he ripped it up. I did notice higher concentration near patches of cover crop.

I also blow fans across the mulch. Cover gives the gnats somewhere to hide.

In reality we all battle fungus gnats until the system gains control. My system has cultivated swarms of rove beetles.
What do fungus gnats larva eat?

brazel

brazel

But you know my comments come correct... Anytime any one wants to prove me wrong...DO IT! I welcome it

F

FutureGrower

Yeah like I said I like e compost

Find better people to learn from... the ratio between calcium and magnesium is horrible. Research, read, learn. Oyster shell way better. Anyone tell you bio char and basalt not needed are people you shouldn't listen to. Period

Have them show tell you why!

I’m asking you why because there’s several people who know their shit and didn’t say anything was wrong, and again, asking, trying to learn...

brazel

brazel

I told you the ratio is horrible... magnesium is not needed for liming. Your peeps obviously don't know their shit all they did is follow, if they read and learned we wouldn't be having this convo! To much mag will bind up. Calcium Carbonite is water soluble mag is not.

You gotta read of you wanna learn. Read the three teaming books.

Anyone who told you this information doesn't know How Plant's work and only knowledge they have is by experience they perceive to be right or reading marijuana grow books

Last edited:
brazel

brazel

2 to 1 ratio... go for 8 to 1 ratio or anything above five.... old ways never die regardless of science... really stupid if you ask me

brazel

brazel

Don't take my word.. take a look, its in a book...a reading rainbow!

Learn from true heads... blue Jay, Clackamas coot and others but they push

brazel

brazel

I’m asking you why because there’s several people who know their shit and didn’t say anything was wrong, and again, asking, trying to learn...
I admire your desire to learn!! High five and I understand I come off rude but ignore that... it's just me and I'm always most just passionate. anything you're wanting to know ask and I'll do my best to help

F

FutureGrower

I told you the ratio is horrible... magnesium is not needed for liming. Your peeps obviously don't know their shit all they did is follow, if they read and learned we wouldn't be having this convo! To much mag will bind up. Calcium Carbonite is water soluble mag is not.

You gotta read of you wanna learn. Read the three teaming books.

Anyone who told you this information doesn't know How Plant's work and only knowledge they have is by experience they perceive to be right or reading marijuana grow books

Thank you.

I’m not opposed to reading, but you also have to understand I came into this not to grow the best weed in the world, or to win awards, just good stuff to smoke. Notil is honestly the most attractive because of how simple it is.

I do want to learn all the details of how what minerals do what specific thing and how everything works, but first of all I really just wanna grow some weed. 2 weeks ago I thought you threw a threw seeds under a light and they grow lmao. Not really but you understand.

Edit: no til nor “into this not to grow” lol

F

FutureGrower

I admire your desire to learn!! High five and I understand I come off rude but ignore that... it's just me and I'm always most just passionate. anything you're wanting to know ask and I'll do my best to help

I just appreciate everyone taking time to educate me

brazel

brazel

Thank you.

I’m not opposed to reading, but you also have to understand I came into this not to grow the best weed in the world, or to win awards, just good stuff to smoke. Notil is honestly the most attractive because of how simple it is.

I do want to learn all the details of how what minerals do what specific thing and how everything works, but first of all I really just wanna grow some weed. 2 weeks ago I thought you threw a threw seeds under a light and they grow lmao. Not really but you understand.

Bro we've all been there and your thinking already puts you better than a majority of growers. I get stoked when people will learn

brazel

brazel

Thank you.

Edit: no til nor “into this not to grow” lol
Best in the world and awards is not needed but anything you ever do, you should wanna do the best, right? Aim high

Top Bottom