First Grow And Scrog, How's It Looking?

• Thread starter Shawnery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Shawnery

Once i turned to flowering I always thought my grow room smelled kind of toxic from to much thx in the air. I just got done trimming the popcorn crap and it still smells toxic. This is some of the most potent/toxic smelling cannabis.

It almost smells like chemicals but I didn't use any.

S

Shawnery

So I'm in so much pain I pretty much smoke 24/7. Because of this excessive use of THC in my life I don't really get stoned anymore. Once you use something for medicine instead of recreational use it really changes the impact on you both physically and mentally.

I just Vaped a small amount of some dried popcorn buds that honestly look like crap I am so FUCKING BACKED!!

Theguy

Theguy

So I'm in so much pain I pretty much smoke 24/7. Because of this excessive use of THC in my life I don't really get stoned anymore. Once you use something for medicine instead of recreational use it really changes the impact on you both physically and mentally.

I just Vaped a small amount of some dried popcorn buds that honestly look like crap I am so FUCKING BACKED!!
Go on amazon and order some boveda packs 59% or 62%

T

tylong1976

T

tylong1976

So if that method don't work u can place the buds in shoe boxes also that should do the trick if ur humidity that high

S

Shawnery

Starting new grow room project.

Talk about a smoking deal,

I just found and am picking up tomorrow 50 2" 10' pvc pipes for only 150.00.

Smoking deal!

Decided to split my garage in half, two rooms each will be 10'x6'x6', with adjoining hallway down the middle.

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Smoking deal!

Decided to split my garage in half, two rooms each will be 10'x6'x6', with adjoining hallway down the middle.
Sweet dude

Theguy

Theguy

Smoking deal!

Seems like a lot of work. You could try running one in a soil/coco mix. Just for the heck of it in case you run into issues with the setup. Oh and 7oz and some change dry.

S

Shawnery

I've looked in to it and it's not much less to buy them than to build them. It's about a 100 dollar difference between the two. Considering the state of my body and mind I think I have decided to purchase either 2 10x6x7 rooms or one 10x10x7 room.

What do you guys think, two smaller rooms for veg and flower or just one large room for large single harvests?

Theguy

Theguy

So essentially that’s from a 200 actual watt cob Cree. And
I've looked in to it and it's not much less to buy them than to build them. It's about a 100 dollar difference between the two. Considering the state of my body and mind I think I have decided to purchase either 2 10x6x7 rooms or one 10x10x7 room.

What do you guys think, two smaller rooms for veg and flower or just one large room for large single harvests?
large single harvest can turn into large flowering problems. Not being negative but you of all people know what can happen. Just think it you had problems in a 10x7

S

Shawnery

No trimming yet, getting my trim bin tomorrow, waiting to catch all the kief.

What's crazy is both bins were grown in the same exact conditions. First one is Golden Ticket with strong pinesol sent. Second one is Blue Dream and smells like toxic fruity pebbles.

I know they are pitiful but the best way to learn I'd through honesty.

20171206 121225
20171206 121203
Theguy

Theguy

No trimming yet, getting my trim bin tomorrow, waiting to catch all the kief.

What's crazy is both bins were grown in the same exact conditions. First one is Golden Ticket with strong pinesol sent. Second one is Blue Dream and smells like toxic fruity pebbles.

I know they are pitiful but the best way to learn I'd through honesty.
Dang it’s been drying this whole time?

S

Shawnery

Totally crispy on the outside but nice and juicy on the inside. But yes it was very cold in the drying room.

Theguy

Theguy

But you only vape right so you don’t even really have to trim huh. And honesty is always the best policy unless the question is “have you had anything to smoke or drink today”? No officer

Latest posts

Top Bottom