First Grow And Scrog, How's It Looking?

• Thread starter Shawnery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

This is about half and even though the quantity is very light the thx is very strong! So far everyone who's try the little crappy but the bottom have told me it's better than anybody I've ever smoked.[/QUOTE

What's next on the list?

Theguy

Theguy

This is about half and even though the quantity is very light the thx is very strong! So far everyone who's try the little crappy but the bottom have told me it's better than anybody I've ever smoked.
Looks good dude

S

Shawnery

Next is,

I'm currently filling out the application for my California micro business license which will should allow me to grow process and grow under one license a very small quantity. If I don't get that license and I'll go for the small cottage license hopefully everything works out. If neither of those options work out I will be a coop for for patients. Being a co-op for four patients will allow me to grow 48 plants legally.

Currently I have one 5 x 10 room that will be for my first 12 plants. Then I'll be adding another 5 by 10 room when they're ready to flower then I'll be growing a total of 24 plants. The rest of the space will be used for processing and for clones.

My two neck strains are going to be black diamond and platinum Kush.

I will be building four new fixtures with five strips each out of the following lights, 20 x Samsung F564B 22" strips. I'll be running them each with an hlg 320h. These are the numbers were looking at for the lights and wattage.
6.7/5 = 1.34v per light.
1.34v x 48v = 64.32w per light.
20 x 64.32w = 1286.4w total.
1286.4w/4 = 321.6w per fixture.
1286.4/40 = 32.16w per sqft.

Each fixture should be equal to a 500 watt high pressure sodium fixture this is actually backed up by data I found online.

Theguy

Theguy

Next is,

I'm currently filling out the application for my California micro business license which will should allow me to grow process and grow under one license a very small quantity. If I don't get that license and I'll go for the small cottage license hopefully everything works out. If neither of those options work out I will be a coop for for patients. Being a co-op for four patients will allow me to grow 48 plants legally.

Currently I have one 5 x 10 room that will be for my first 12 plants. Then I'll be adding another 5 by 10 room when they're ready to flower then I'll be growing a total of 24 plants. The rest of the space will be used for processing and for clones.

My two neck strains are going to be black diamond and platinum Kush.

I will be building four new fixtures with five strips each out of the following lights, 20 x Samsung F564B 22" strips. I'll be running them each with an hlg 320h. These are the numbers were looking at for the lights and wattage.
6.7/5 = 1.34v per light.
1.34v x 48v = 64.32w per light.
20 x 64.32w = 1286.4w total.
1286.4w/4 = 321.6w per fixture.
1286.4/40 = 32.16w per sqft.

Each fixture should be equal to a 500 watt high pressure sodium fixture this is actually backed up by data I found online.
You want to sell me your cobs

cobman

cobman

PPM wa
1200 ppm with General Hydroponics Base nutes. I've been reading a lot lately about people running half strength on GH. My ppm numbers are from full strength application so it's possible I could be over feeding.

I was thinking about going down to about 800ppm even before you brought up my ends.

As for lighting, till yesterday I was running 2 400w cree cob 3070's, now I'm running 4 400w cree cob 3070's. I'm expecting much better growth with the doubling of watts. This is for a 5x5x6 tent with a 5x4 scrog.

Thanks for the replies![/QUO

PPM way to high for that young of plant drop back to 6 to 700 over you base water PPM

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

Mainline a clone does not have the same effect because of the way they grow ya know. Got to be symmetrical for it to work properly

In my time of mainlining Ive been able to pull at least 6 clones from 1 plant (perfectly symmetrical), and in turn - ML those clones......this clone is the top of a plant that was born in late April....the "remainder" of the plant (plant left after the first cut resulting in 2 main stems) is a Mainline Monster with only 2 main stems (the ONLY reason that plant has 2 main stems is that the shoots growing ABOVE my very first cut started their growth asymmetrical almost immediately upon growing out)..... but every shoot beneath the first cut was still symmetrical and since you have to "clear" that growth out anyway - you're made in the shade....
20180614 084610

This clone is the original top of the now mainlined 2 stemmed plant....you can see this clone still has symmetrical growth..... this soon to be 4 stemmed mainlined clone is STILL yielding symmetrical clone shoots that themselves will be ML'd...
20180614 084610
20180614 092404
20180614 085017

This last pic is the top of this clone. The top part which was cut away is now asymmetric BUT all growth below it (the cutting point) ESPECIALLY the nodal shoots are still symmetrical. ...

In summary - its easy to pull symmetrical clones from a plant that is being Mainlined and still have the ability to ML even the shoots of the clones you are cleaning up to ML.... ....the outcome is just as crazy as the way I explained it.....

My apologies....

Last edited:
P

Pass2TheLeft

1200 ppm with General Hydroponics Base nutes. I've been reading a lot lately about people running half strength on GH. My ppm numbers are from full strength application so it's possible I could be over feeding.

I was thinking about going down to about 800ppm even before you brought up my ends.

As for lighting, till yesterday I was running 2 400w cree cob 3070's, now I'm running 4 400w cree cob 3070's. I'm expecting much better growth with the doubling of watts. This is for a 5x5x6 tent with a 5x4 scrog.

Thanks for the replies!
Whats the power consumption of each cobb your running bro?

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

Another way to explain it is if you have a plant or clone that has grown to be 6-7 nodes and the bottom 3-4 nodes are still symmetrical - be willing to cut away the top portion DOWN to the symmetrical nodes to create a mainlined clone and keep the top portion (even though its now asymmetric) as future flowering material....plus you still have the lower shoots (in creating your ml'd clone) that should still be symmetrical for creating even more ml'd clones. ...

Top Bottom