First Grow, Are My Seedlings Healthy?

• Thread starter PegGrowers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PegGrowers

hi everyone!
I am a bran new grower and just starting out, im wondering if you guys can share some of your experience since i have none. So i recently germinated 5 feminized auto flower white lsd beans. I dropped them in distilled water over night so they cracked and and then put them in some ph balanced rapid rooters and just recently maybe a day or 2 ago my first 2 seedlings popped out of their shells and growing, im wondering if they look healthy, overwatered, stretching at all? Only 2 have sprouted but they all seem to be growing... is this normal for them to be this ahead? My led is now 35" from the seedlings set on growth mode

My specs: 4x4 tent with mars hydro "700"(not sure actual power draw) watt led grow light
Humidifier keeping 37% (cant get higher so i mist lots)
Fan blowing
Heater keeping stable 25 degrees in the tent
General organics go box system at 1/4 stregnth week 1
Sunshine mix#4 with added perlite 1:3 ratio
5 gallom smart fabric pots

First grow are my seedlings healthy
First grow are my seedlings healthy 2
iKharon

iKharon

Seems okay, I suppose.. just make sure you research autoflowers.. they are wayyy different than regs or femmed seeds. They grow way fast and are meant to be done, start to finish in half the time. Low yield but easy-ish to grow, IF you follow how to grow autos. If you want yield, avoid those. If you just want to get a small amount of quick bud, then grow on, brother!

P

PegGrowers

Personally, I'm not too familiar with all the nuances of autos, but I don't think you need 5 gallon pots.. seems like you'd be fine in like one gal SOG setup
Will having these pots effect my plant poorly?

iKharon

iKharon

Autos just don't need that much space.. your talking 11 weeks of explosive growth. There's dudes that run 5's on fems and regs. Keep em topped and SOG style with high yield

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

I did mine in a 5 gallon u will b fine but with autos there tap roots wants to grow straight down so make sure u got deep planters rather then wide

and bigger I think is better bc with autos u don't want to stress them n any way so u don't want to get a root bound problem

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

yah u can do sog for sure just don't chop any thing a auto has say 60 days of life if u cut it might take 4 days to recover so then u only have 56 of growing time and so on and so on

also never clone a auto

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Alot of autos will grow huge if given the right conditions in a 5 gal pot, Ive seen some monsters on here. Looking good so far, hope you are one of the new guys that will take us through from start to finish, so many people start grow threads and never finish them. Im excited, keep us updated.
And just let the auto grow, no training or nets needed.

P

PegGrowers

Alot of autos will grow huge if given the right conditions in a 5 gal pot, Ive seen some monsters on here. Looking good so far, hope you are one of the new guys that will take us through from start to finish, so many people start grow threads and never finish them. Im excited, keep us updated.
And just let the auto grow, no training or nets needed.
How should i do this, keep in this thread or make a grow journel thread?

P

PegGrowers

Great news! Day 3
yesterday my third seedling sprouted and is looking great! not sure if my other will sprout though will give it more time.
Also yesterday the pots were dry up to my first knuckle so i gave the plants more water and week 1 nute plan at 1/4 strength.
Plus put a better oscillating fan in the tent so they can feel the air! (on lowest setting for now)

Brativa

Brativa

I run mainly feminized photo period and a few regular seeds along with usually 4 auto seeds at the same time. The autos I have had have been best suited in a 5 gallon pot with no lst used and they yield pretty damn well under a 400 Watt outside of my tent while my photos go under the 12/12 lighting under my 600. I've never needed much support for them but I'm sure that goes along with the genetics. What you have looks good but you did transplant fairly early so be careful with your watering and fert strength til the cotyledons yellow. I don't fertilize until that point. Good luck!

Top Bottom