Terpenaut

This will be my first grow!
Gorilla 4x4x7’11
2 Grand Daddy Purp, 2 Gorilla Glue #4
2 Vipar 600w led’s
Fox farm ocean forest
An -micro,grow,bloom, bud candy, terpene enhancer
5 gallon smart pots
Venting heat up into my attic. Luckily I have ridge vents so no fan is needed to pull heat out of my attic. Still curious if I will have enough fresh air coming into the room via central air only. Sealed windows and around door.
Will be ordering a second multi tent for veg/seedlings.
Trying to do some lst and Scrog but still use my extra height advantage to allow them to get tall and have larger nugs.
Any added input would be great!
Like I said first time grow correct me if anything’s wrong or should I do different really want the best quality possible here with high yield.

First grow gdp gg4
First grow gdp gg4 2
First grow gdp gg4 3
First grow gdp gg4 4
First grow gdp gg4 5
RastaZombie

RastaZombie

Im super excited about the GDP,GG#4 will not get old in my books...are those regular,fem or autos seeds?

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

Stay tuned I have high hopes for this will be upgrading to cob’s after 2-3 grows under my belt if my results aren’t what I want yield wise.
Im still learning myself. Ive heard about these cobs...how do you like your current lights

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

I would go with a bigger tent and more of those LED's... For you are starting from seex and you say that you want a big yield. It may or may not take time but if fed right and trained properly along with a few other variables one plant can possibly fill that tent. Possibly being is that a 4×4?

Terpenaut

Terpenaut

I would go with a bigger tent and more of those LED's... For you are starting from seex and you say that you want a big yield. It may or may not take time but if fed right and trained properly along with a few other variables one plant can possibly fill that tent. Possibly being is that a 4×4?
yes it is a 4x4 I wish I would of ordered a 5x5 this is a stealth grow btw never grown before trying to see what’s up with the smell. Purchased a great carbon filled actually smoked bowls in my tent to see if it worked properly couldn’t smell anything outside the tent! But I’m sure when I open it it’s gonna be like a nuke went off from what I heard. And the leds seem nice don’t put off to much heat think I was sitting at 79 at night with veg and bloom on. I have a AC to use as you can see just don’t really want to make huge hole in my closet wall so may somehow direct it using ducting and a booster fan to bring in fresh air threw my closet boom! Fresh air problem solved and the rooms still sealed from smell!

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

No stress if it is your first time. Who knows maybe next run you will see the whole room and fall even more in love with cannabis. Check out ONA gel/s they are pretty good as well when it comes to odor control in certain areas. So your room may be in the back,and though you have a carbon filter, some smell may leak out here and there(precautionary)having an Ona gel bucket lets say hidden by your front door or along the way to your room can really eliminate all sorts of smells.

Terpenaut

Terpenaut

No stress if it is your first time. Who knows maybe next run you will see the whole room and fall even more in love with cannabis. Check out ONA gel/s they are pretty good as well when it comes to odor control in certain areas. So your room may be in the back,and though you have a carbon filter, some smell may leak out here and there(precautionary)having an Ona gel bucket lets say hidden by your front door or along the way to your room can really eliminate all sorts of smells.
Yeah I have been looking into ona gel for when I open the tent. Money is not a issue here for my security have already installed cameras around my whole house.

Terpenaut

Terpenaut

Update the ladies are coming along nicely Also my dabbed out self self mixed up the seeds. So I have no clue which set of 2 is what strain. Only which cups have the same type of seed in each. So this should be interesting to find out at the end which strain is which.

676C5D38 37F4 4813 8737 D6D85F68ADC4
6DE88170 9687 4D1A 8746 F16A0AAAA30D
Terpenaut

Terpenaut

Update: Day 21 decided it was time to transplant to their final home. After seeing their roots they for sure needed it sooner. There looking very healthy no signs of any issues so far. Rubbed the leaves alittle there smelling so good already!

3188936A 6987 4275 B60E A5331886D96D
4841E637 45F4 4A02 BAB8 D9416069A788
8083384B B5C6 48B9 9A3E 5F6FCF6DE5F0
858389AB 2D9A 4351 BA21 05A64EDD7B90
Terpenaut

Terpenaut

Went ahead and topped all the ladies I should of probably done this sooner.

BDC9041A 8EFC 4643 9D2C 7180BD1F07F5
7BE7FFD9 A019 46D7 9548 D0C40CC23D1F
Top Bottom