First Grow, How Close To Harvest?

• Thread starter KaptainKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I appreciate your informative response. I grow for profit as im a dealer in a non legal state so of course time is of the essence but i also dont want to speed up an already slow process and ruim a harvest because I got impatient towards the end. Right now my drying tent is at 75 RT and 54 RH. Is there anything i should change about those numbers? RT seems a bit high.

Thanks again.
I would drop the temp and up the rh if possible. If it dries to fast it will smell like hay and taste like straw.
I would completely erase the second sentence, and never use it again.. Im fully aware of what your needs and requirements are..... I understand..

And be patient, as hard as that can be, I understand that too lol,,,
As U will need a lot of patience going forward...

Last edited:
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I have a osc fan in there to help with circulation. I'll work on lowering the room temp a bit
Dont put an occilating fan blowing on the buds.. It will most deff dry them too quick. Is it cold where you live right now?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Just took the fan out. Ita 47* where I'm at right now. It gets around 60 during the day
Got a garage or a unheated basement? Out building?
I just hang it somewhere like that if you got that option

KaptainKush

KaptainKush

Unfortunately i don't. Im gonna build a a/c unit for it tomorrow if i can't keep the room cold enough. I cut the heat off into the room and my thermometer tells me it got 57* in that room last night with the heat off so i think ill be able to keep it cool in there..

KaptainKush

KaptainKush

Got my tent to 68 RT and 67%RH. Should I stick with those numbers or do more changes? Thats during the day also. So it's probably cooler during the night

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Got my tent to 68 RT and 67%RH. Should I stick with those numbers or do more changes? Thats during the day also. So it's probably cooler during the night
i would ride that out....
14 days..
last couple days drop it to 58 to 62% rh

KaptainKush

KaptainKush

I'm excited. Got 2 more till waiting to harvest. So i think I'll get a lb on my first run. Which is more than I expected.

KaptainKush

KaptainKush

I can only say it has to be the COBs. Money well spent. I no doubt had issues with over nuting. So people were right, COBs are the way of the land now lol. Ill be running 2 tents on my next grow. One under the same COBs and the other under 1000w hps.

Latest posts

Top Bottom