First Grow, Lsd 25 - Six Shooter - Led 400w Epistar

• Thread starter wildeyez76
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

wildeyez76

Hey, first time poster.

I planted four seeds on September 12th, three six shooter seeds and one LSD 25 seed.
Seeds took a while to pop, around 8-10 days.
Im using a soil potting mix with about 30% perlite.
For the first three weeks I used nothing but bottled water to feed, using 1 litre hits, I started putting in Grow Lush nuts...around the end of the third week, 3mls to a litre.

Ive had some cold nights here where the temp dropped to 12 degrees, days have been okay and the temp sits around 25 degrees and humidity at 50-70%
Ive had one or two times where the humidity was 100% and had to leave frow room open.

Grow room is closet, 2.5x2.5 ft
Epistar is on Veg lighting, sitting around 18 inches from plants.

As of October 20th this is how they look. They seem to be growing slow and the not many nodes forming, they have been officially in veg stage for about 22 days, three weeks..... this is my first grow so any tips would be great.
The color has been good, no fading, some leaf tip burn on one plant probably due to over nutes.

EDIT Having trouble uploading pics, will try again in few hours

First grow lsd 25   six shooter   led 400w epistar
First grow lsd 25   six shooter   led 400w epistar 2
Last edited:
W

wildeyez76

2 days after last post. I need some help!!

So theres been some movement in the last 48 hours. As you can see the leaves of one plant has reached the outer rim of the pot its in.

I made the stupid mistake of not labelling the plants when I put them in, I know one is an LSD Auto Flower and the others are Six shooters.... and I cant find the original listing for the ad on the website as they don't say on the pack if they are feminized or not.

As you can see, two of the plants are starting to show little flowery bits in the centre.....

can someone help me identify these properly please? I cant tell if these are flowers starts, telling me the sex of the plant.... OR.... if they are the auto flowering plants going into flowering stage.... in that case, I have to switch the BLOOM light on my LED Epistar light, I'll keep the same light cycle of 18/6 for the sake of the third plant, but will the change in lighting TYPE effect the plant?
I read that when a plant is in veg stage, that it doesn't need all the extra red spectrum light in that stage, from what I understand the only reason my light has the option of VEG and BLOOM lighting, is just to save money on power..... the light instructions suggest I run BOTH bloom and veg lighting during the flowering period.... but if I turn the bloom light on while one plant is still in veg stage, it shouldn't effect the plant should it? it will only effct it if I change the light cycle to 12/12 to start the flowering stage ?

gonna plan better for next grow lol

IMG20181023004926
IMG20181023004932
IMG20181023004936
IMG20181023004943
IMG20181023004948
IMG20181023005019
IMG20181023005041
W

wildeyez76

I just ripped my plants out.
Ive decided to take my own life.

I am alone.

Everyone ignores me.

OUt of this whole website, my post has the least replies and the least views.

no one talks to me

everywhere I go on the streets women treat me like a rapist.

no one will talk to me.

im invisible, I don't expect any of you to care.

thaks for your help

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I just ripped my plants out.
Ive decided to take my own life.

I am alone.

Everyone ignores me.

OUt of this whole website, my post has the least replies and the least views.

no one talks to me

everywhere I go on the streets women treat me like a rapist.

no one will talk to me.

im invisible, I don't expect any of you to care.

thaks for your help
Cool your jets bro! You’ve only posted on your own diary!! Let’s see what you got?

Top Bottom