First Grow, Lsd

• Thread starter Trickyleaf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trickyleaf

Trickyleaf

Hello to all fellow Oregonians, and whomever may be reading this thread. My name is "Trickyleaf" and this is my first grow, and I have been getting pointers from a fellow cultivator; I have also been to a few grows and helped out for awhile with the veg process. This is going to be a bag seed grow of LSD, A.K.A "Lemon Sour Diesel." I will throw up pictures every Monday on the progress and how its going. The dimensions and specifications of where i am growing and how im growing are 2 2000 Luman for the lighting, in a 2 by 2 foot cupboard "Will Upgrade Soon". Also the walls and top and bottom of the veg area is mat white, made with actual mat drawing paper. And a fan to circulate the plants, "Not a direct fan", all together i put in about 70$ and im looking about spending about another 350 for the newts ill need and different pot sizes and soil. My plants are only been about 9 inchs tall, so I am looking into different brands of newts currently and im thinkinng about the green planet 3 part system and i am currently using roots organics, which i happen to love airrated the soil is. I currently only pay 20-25$ for electricity, but its only going to go up as the days move on. The light cycle i do is 16hours of light 8 hours of dark. and for my co2 intake I have these plants sleeping in a cupboard next to our bed, still recives alittle, not much tho. anyways ill take a pic later tonight and post it on the thread.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Here is alittle look into my lad grow.
They look nice and healthy, nice structure, good job thus far. A 3 part system is a great choice for a first time grower, curious what you decide. Green Planet has their new 3 part I have read good things about, I have had success with some other nutes in their lineup.

Trickyleaf

Trickyleaf

Hello @Trickyleaf ! Welcome to The Farm! Lots of Nice Peeps here, willing to Help! Lots of good soil, canna, and nutes to be found Right Here in our wonderful state! Looking forward to seeing us Both Grow!! Derf
Thank you very much and yes I'll be looking forward to seeing yours as well.

Derf Werfler

Derf Werfler

@Trickyleaf It looks like I was a little to deep in my bedtime B&B (Bourbon & Bubbler) routine last night when I posted too toasted! lol What I meant to say was lots of good Oregon MADE products available. Also, I wont be jacking your thread to post a bunch of my pics.

Since you are wisely goin on a tight budget to start, let me suggest you drop in to your local Dollar Tree. They have some impressively sturdy rope handle buckets in there that are about a dead even match for a 3 gallon pot. Drill your own drain holes and Viola! Supplies sometimes get a little tight around Easter Basket time. That is where I grab my Solo cups, plastic food storage containers for use as a mini tray, and I grab those big plastic spoons and measuring cups for slingin dirt. As a bonus I grab a buttload of those little Jack Daniels single serve airplane samplers and restock my liquor cabinet.

OK, of course I am just bullcrappin about the Jack, but you get the idea for a way to save a $ or two.

Cheers!

Derf

Trickyleaf

Trickyleaf

@Trickyleaf It looks like I was a little to deep in my bedtime B&B (Bourbon & Bubbler) routine last night when I posted too toasted! lol What I meant to say was lots of good Oregon MADE products available. Also, I wont be jacking your thread to post a bunch of my pics.

Since you are wisely goin on a tight budget to start, let me suggest you drop in to your local Dollar Tree. They have some impressively sturdy rope handle buckets in there that are about a dead even match for a 3 gallon pot. Drill your own drain holes and Viola! Supplies sometimes get a little tight around Easter Basket time. That is where I grab my Solo cups, plastic food storage containers for use as a mini tray, and I grab those big plastic spoons and measuring cups for slingin dirt. As a bonus I grab a buttload of those little Jack Daniels single serve airplane samplers and restock my liquor cabinet.

OK, of course I am just bullcrappin about the Jack, but you get the idea for a way to save a $ or two.

Cheers!

Derf
Hmm thank you for the suggestions, I personally want a closet grow but not saying too small I just ordered a 4-4-6 tent and the 3 gal buckets are like 1.50$-2$. And you know what they say about dollar tree, everything is made in China, lol

Trickyleaf

Trickyleaf

Sorry for not uploading pics sooner I was super baked last night and pretty drunk all around, but here is their new environment, the tent is a four by four by six foot tent and they looked like they needed some kind of nitrogen added so I gave them a micro does of medi one just three days ago and the humidity is amazing in there. The only thing is my fan need to be upgraded to an inline and I need another t5 to do veg ;) also I am actively researching the strain of LSD and I am trying to approach my growing method accordingly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom