First Grow, Lsd

• Thread starter Trickyleaf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trickyleaf

Trickyleaf

This is my aggressive training on the lowers and some uppers before I put my mh in I'll take a few pics today and upload them later because the lighting is so different and now the little guy is becoming hella foliage.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

I would train the top and middle more so than the lowers, they need to catch up to the tops. I would LST the mid branches and top the top down to the mids level. maybe just ever so slight training on the lowers, but they need to catch up for sure.

Trickyleaf

Trickyleaf

Will be posting pics in about an hour or less but the tent has new buddy's ;)

Trickyleaf

Trickyleaf

Here are the pics got shit ass phone and it is like really bad but here are some pics, my fience had to take them in her phone and send them. There is two cinex two black domina and one black cherry soda, took cuttings of the LSD and so far so good, also it is very crowded in the room and I gave the littlest LSD to my homie, there is no room and te two vine and black domina aren't mine either, my homie just asked if he could store those until it's sunnier out

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I have a whorled plant with leaf variegation I just put into flower.
20170507 152110

My whorled plant
Yours looks like it has some double fans which makes me think it could be a polyploid.

Last edited:
Dan789

Dan789

Just subbed in to see how this turns out, curious how high are your fixture(s)?

Trickyleaf

Trickyleaf

It's about four to five feet up and it's in a seven foot tent the plants are about a foot off the ground so three feet basically. Soon an inline will need to be used to get maximum airflow needed, and I plan on doing alittle bit more veg than needed, hopefully it is going to be bushy when I'm done. Clones, btw are doing excellent, couldent ask for anything more than what I got :) loving life.

Trickyleaf

Trickyleaf

Nice temp, just ordered a 8 by 4 by 7 foot tent with 2 400 watt a 2 by 2 by 4 with a 2 foot t5 in there for cloning and ordered dehu and getting my carbon filter in the next few days. Going to have the bigger tent for mothers and veg so in a few days I can flip the room to 12 12 hour cycle and a transplant into 10 galls

jipp

jipp

yeah i was thinking 7 gallon would be a lot. heh,
go big man.

look forward to updates.
chris.

fatawa

fatawa

10Gal aint too much in my opinion..saves u from ever being rootbound..should be good in that size till there 4-5months old

Latest posts

Top Bottom