First Grow Mistake

• Thread starter 715CREEKS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Omerta

Omerta

@1diesel1 @Seraphine @JWM2 @Dan789 @DetGrnThumb

Thanks for taking the time to reply to me, it was my first post so I'm just learning how to properly ask a question and how to grow! I'm disabled so I have decided to try these beautiful plants.

Some more details, I'm using DWC with an Oxypot with airstone.
I used Ionic Grow until I swapped to 12/12 cycle then Ionic Bloom at 7ml/10ltr.

It's in a cold room unfortunately but it's in an enclosure which keeps it warm and I have a heater in there. After I changed to 12/12, during the night the inside walls of the tent get a bit of condensation so the humidity can get to around 90% at times which I know is too much but if I open the vent holes it would get too cold. There is a fan inside.

Ave. Day temp: 27c/80f. Night: 18c/64f

No sign of bugs.

It's only about 6 weeks into flowering and I probably started that too late, there is hardly any bud formation.

Is it worth buying any extra nutes, Ionic Boost for example?

Thanks for your time.
Please let me know if I have added enough information and asked in the correct manner.
As far as the humidity, get snow/ice melt or salt even, put in a container and leave it there but check at least weekly. There will be moisture if not salty water in the bottom. Pour out and put back or replace with fresh salt. I have 3 solo cups in my G tent and it helps alot. Also you may want to put perlite or some other ground cover to help keep the moisture in the soil and not evaporate into your grow area. Food for thought. I'm on my 1st grow, so I'm just regurgitating info I've read.
Good luck!
Omerta

Top Bottom