First Grow, New To The Farm. La Kush Cake By Seed Junky In Clay Pebbles/coco 60/40

• Thread starter houseofgas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
houseofgas

houseofgas

Hi guys n gals, after years of set backs I’m finally dedicating myself to learning the art which is growing cannabis. Right now I have 6 seedlings (LA kush cake) in a hydroton/coco mix 60/40. Unfortunately they have been stunted for 2 weeks due to underfeeding and finding my wet/dry cycle. Until I realised there is no dry cycle with coco it must be moist st all times. Now I corrected that they are absolutely loving life they have greened back up and are growing nicely. I’ll posts some pics soon. Then I’ll be updating weekly with pics. All input to this thread will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for looking. HOG

houseofgas

houseofgas

65B90404 D933 43C3 8E08 0F136808EABB
A67C50D3 2B29 427B AEAC E735C2A5C6E7
FCB2AB14 6A69 45A6 BBD1 2D0A28852BCF
51674A69 F989 4305 A5A9 ACDEE14C2C41
4D2F2D98 77E2 45E1 80D1 A6EB8B0C498A
52A33F0F 1006 4842 ADE1 ED86BEDCF7FA
A224E995 B0EF 449E BACB A1BE3640CBDA

DismalDude

DismalDude

Xtreme tea anyone? I really wanted to use caps recipe but I settled for this. Only fact being shipping times/accessibility to the OG bio war products in uk.

View attachment 831531
I like teas too and am using in my feed regimen.I've used a few in the past mostly Boogie Brews and did well with them but making a proper tea takes time.I recently found a great line of organic teas from Cultured Biologix that requires no brewing at all and they really work.You can check them out if you like right here: http://www.culturedbiologix.com/

Good luck on your grow,subbed.

houseofgas

houseofgas

I like teas too and am using in my feed regimen.I've used a few in the past mostly Boogie Brews and did well with them but making a proper tea takes time.I recently found a great line of organic teas from Cultured Biologix that requires no brewing at all and they really work.You can check them out if you like right here: http://www.culturedbiologix.com/

Good luck on your grow,subbed.
Thanks man. I will check those products out for sure. I’m very very interested in these beneficial tea brews as I have heard so many good things. My tea will be ready tomorrow and it will be applied tomorrow too, so I’ll update my findings on Tuesday. I’m not totally sure what I’m expected to find tho... some lush green vigorous looking plants... I will repeat this every 7-10 days, full strength around the stem followed by my usual feed regime. How do you apply yours??

DismalDude

DismalDude

Thanks man. I will check those products out for sure. I’m very very interested in these beneficial tea brews as I have heard so many good things. My tea will be ready tomorrow and it will be applied tomorrow too, so I’ll update my findings on Tuesday. I’m not totally sure what I’m expected to find tho... some lush green vigorous looking plants... I will repeat this every 7-10 days, full strength around the stem followed by my usual feed regime. How do you apply yours??
Soil drench using the regimen feed,feed,tea,feed,feed,flush.Repeat.

JustStartedD

JustStartedD

Try using ReCharge by Resl Growers. Great stuff for ur plants. Also go to Home Depot and get yourself a bag of dr earths flower girl and add about a tsp to the top of the soil & massage it with ur soil and that should also help with growth.

Enforcer

Enforcer

Hi guys n gals, after years of set backs I’m finally dedicating myself to learning the art which is growing cannabis. Right now I have 6 seedlings (LA kush cake) in a hydroton/coco mix 60/40. Unfortunately they have been stunted for 2 weeks due to underfeeding and finding my wet/dry cycle. Until I realised there is no dry cycle with coco it must be moist st all times. Now I corrected that they are absolutely loving life they have greened back up and are growing nicely. I’ll posts some pics soon. Then I’ll be updating weekly with pics. All input to this thread will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for looking. HOG
I did the same thing recently. It was my first time starting seeds in plain coco. I used starter soil last time. Messed around for two weeks with watering and dry cycles,
before I put the seedlings on auto feeding twice a day. Greened right up and took off like a shot.

Your plants look great. What nutes are you using and what strength are you feeding?

I picked up some Gnat Nix this run and it’s working very well. It’s about $25 for the small bag.

houseofgas

houseofgas

Currently 540 ppm, and I give them 100ml three times a day for now. The nutes I’m using are advanced sensi coco, mills cal/mag (only60ppm) because the nutes have it already, nirvana at .5 a ml and b52 at .5 too. I also use amino treatment and roots excelurator at .2 a ml. I’m more than sure I don’t need all that and will be cutting the additives off soon. Oh I also apply tea once a week too diluted down with my feed water at a rate of 3/1 the 3 being tea. That’s around 330 ppm. I was scared to just pour it in raw, I will do next time tho. I applied that yesterday for the first time, I’ll update today.

Enforcer

Enforcer

Currently 540 ppm, and I give them 100ml three times a day for now. The nutes I’m using are advanced sensi coco, mills cal/mag (only60ppm) because the nutes have it already, nirvana at .5 a ml and b52 at .5 too. I also use amino treatment and roots excelurator at .2 a ml. I’m more than sure I don’t need all that and will be cutting the additives off soon. Oh I also apply tea once a week too diluted down with my feed water at a rate of 3/1 the 3 being tea. That’s around 330 ppm. I was scared to just pour it in raw, I will do next time tho. I applied that yesterday for the first time, I’ll update today.
Nice. Very close to how I run my grow. I also do the weekly microbe tea. I’ve used that line of Advanced nutes before. FWIW, I found the line a little heavy on the nitrogen. Also, don’t pH correct your solution when using the pH perfect nutes. It will cause pH issues like odd yellow leaf patches and twisted leaves. I know that sounds weird, but it’s true with those nutes. If you call the growers help line on the side of the bottle, they’ll confirm it. I switched after that grow because of those two issues. However, with that being said. That run I also used B-52, Voodoo juice, Big Bud, Overdrive, non-Advanced silica and enzymes. I did have some pretty big buds. Even though it’s expensive to buy a bunch of bottles. So there’s a little give and take there.

houseofgas

houseofgas

Nice. Very close to how I run my grow. I also do the weekly microbe tea. I’ve used that line of Advanced nutes before. FWIW, I found the line a little heavy on the nitrogen. Also, don’t pH correct your solution when using the pH perfect nutes. It will cause pH issues like odd yellow leaf patches and twisted leaves. I know that sounds weird, but it’s true with those nutes. If you call the growers help line on the side of the bottle, they’ll confirm it. I switched after that grow because of those two issues. However, with that being said. That run I also used B-52, Voodoo juice, Big Bud, Overdrive, non-Advanced silica and enzymes. I did have some pretty big buds. Even though it’s expensive to buy a bunch of bottles. So there’s a little give and take there.
Yeah I hear you on the ph thing bro, I have been ph’ing my water before I add anything now and it works just fine but if I were to do it at the end it would cause many problems like you say. I’m thinking snoops premium next run or possibly when I flip, I’ve seen astonishing results with it on insta. And as for the tea I’m not sure they dug it at all, not sure. Woke up this morning and they were turning lime green from the top of the plant, I will update with pics later today. I couldn’t help notice that growth has not been so vigorous over night? Not sure. I’ll post up in a couple of hours.

houseofgas

houseofgas

Yeah I hear you on the ph thing bro, I have been ph’ing my water before I add anything now and it works just fine but if I were to do it at the end it would cause many problems like you say. I’m thinking snoops premium next run or possibly when I flip, I’ve seen astonishing results with it on insta. And as for the tea I’m not sure they dug it at all, not sure. Woke up this morning and they were turning lime green from the top of the plant, I will update with pics later today. I couldn’t help notice that growth has not been so vigorous over night? Not sure. I’ll post up in a couple of hours.
The ppm of the tea was 140 which made me dilute with feed until lit was in the 330’s of the 500 scale.

Latest posts

Top Bottom