First Grow Setup

• Thread starter Koltivation
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Could you post pics under normal lights. The tips of the leaves are drooping like they have nitrogen abundance but the color is indistinguishable. Grow lights are really hard on eyes, even in a photo :) They look good otherwise. Kudos.

Last edited:
Madmax

Madmax

Yeah gets some nutes into them.outdoors before i tip (top) them i usually give them seasol to alieviate stress,shock etc from tipping plant.cant comment on what nutes you should use for indoors..

Indoornewbe

Indoornewbe

Circled the white spots , what exactly is this ? Or am i overreacting
I think its just a warm soil, just getting a bunch of nitro and the tip is a hair burnt. Just keep an eye onher and it should go away when she gets a few more leaves to eat the nitro better...I maybe wrong but i think its fine. Seedlings get alillte crazy looking sometimes before they get sturdy amd bigger. Just keep an eye on her and make sure its not getting worse.....

Koltivation

Koltivation

I think its just a warm soil, just getting a bunch of nitro and the tip is a hair burnt. Just keep an eye onher and it should go away when she gets a few more leaves to eat the nitro better...I maybe wrong but i think its fine. Seedlings get alillte crazy looking sometimes before they get sturdy amd bigger. Just keep an eye on her and make sure its not getting worse.....
Yeah it was either earlier nute burn or light burn cause my plants used to be much closer to the LED light then they currently are when they were very young and i think that was the cause of the problem

Indoornewbe

Indoornewbe

Yeah it was either earlier nute burn or light burn cause my plants used to be much closer to the LED light then they currently are when they were very young and i think that was the cause of the problem
Premixe soils, most give a little burn in the begining. Glad to hear thats all it was.......

Koltivation

Koltivation

Overwatered one of my plants by accident but its been like this for a little over a day , how do i fix this ?

46D85285 C27C 4C32 A3A3 987C8BF0CED6
ABECFBC1 301E 4B11 A235 8C3FA2374831
chemistry

chemistry

Bit more water maybe, the other plants in the pics look like they have had a better watering.

Koltivation

Koltivation

I just gave it less water cause i wasnt sure if it was underwatered or overwatered im pretty sure its overwatered because i accidently sprayed too much before i went to sleep

chemistry

chemistry

This is just a guess, the other 3 plants look perky, the one your asking about looks like it has less water than the other 3, it may be some thing else, so don't stop looking for another cause, just in case.

Koltivation

Koltivation

Top right and bottom left have just been topped for the 2nd time , top left was topped for its first time a week ago and i will top the bottom right for its 2nd time probably in the next couple of days , the top right has a couple of brown tips which i think were a result from it being underwatered like 2 weeks ago i ran into a little problem but i got it under control now i believe.

93F010C0 ADD0 4348 AF6C 844707D51407
MagicSeth

MagicSeth

It looks like you might have a mite problem. I would suggest that you get some type of spray for mites. I have used green cleaner brand and it works but it does not kill the eggs. I personally would spray those seedlings remove them from the room . I would set off a hot shot bug bomb wait til the next day wash down that tent real good . I would continue my grow along with bi weekly use of neem oil and the green cure. I could be wrong . This has been a year where everyone including me have had them. Good luck.

Koltivation

Koltivation

It looks like you might have a mite problem. I would suggest that you get some type of spray for mites. I have used green cleaner brand and it works but it does not kill the eggs. I personally would spray those seedlings remove them from the room . I would set off a hot shot bug bomb wait til the next day wash down that tent real good . I would continue my grow along with bi weekly use of neem oil and the green cure. I could be wrong . This has been a year where everyone including me have had them. Good luck.
A mite problem ? Why do u say that

Koltivation

Koltivation

The leaves that look to be cut were just brown tips that i cut off

MagicSeth

MagicSeth

I was addressing the white spots. When I see spots I think mites or powdery mildew. I address it ... pronto. Its better to be safe than sorry in the weeks that come. Neem oil and green cleaner or any of the other brands should be in any farmers tool box.

Top Bottom