First Grow Setup

• Thread starter Koltivation
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Koltivation

Koltivation

How much do you feed at a time in gallons? Drop you PH down to 6.0 and feed 1ml of Cal/Mag to a gallon in with the normal amount you normally feed, just this one feed. Then feed as normal. You should see an improvement in 3 days. What's the PH of the water your using?
1 gallon . And do u have a certain brand you recommend for the cal/mag or a website you can link me to

chemistry

chemistry

1 gallon . And do u have a certain brand you recommend for the cal/mag or a website you can link me to

Cal/Mag is just cal mag, get the cheapest, you only need a couple of mill. Or Epsom Salts, are in every chemist or super market, just desolve a heaped teaspoon full into your nuits or just add to a gallon of water and use that. It's your PH you have to keep an eye on, kept in range you'll cruise this grow, slip out of range and you'll pic up defs like mosquito bites in a swamp.

Koltivation

Koltivation

Update pic , will begin flowering in a week for the top left , bottom left and bottom right plant as they are all photoperiod . It took me a little longer with the vegetative stage then i expected due to me running in to some self made errors. The top right plant which turned out to be an autoflower will be moved to a different tent than the photoperiods . I topped the top left plant once and the bottom plants two times and i also topped the autoflowering plant once because i wasn’t expecting an autoflower they all should’ve been feminized photoperiods . How are they looking so far for my first run ?

07F458CB D51F 4A3D B473 BC01FE151F3C
152ED8F1 BF75 485E 85AC 7FE9108924CF
Koltivation

Koltivation

Final day before flowering !! Been vegging these for around 2 months would’ve liked only a month but ran into some complications at first but the first 2 is huge !! The top left was only topped once but should still come in very nice during flowering and the mysterious autoflower i have that was supposed to be a white widow feminized isnt that tall at all cause i topped it twice thinking it was a photoperiod which might have messed the growth up but the scent it is giving off is very nice !

9116AA51 5979 4850 A58C B6E007E6FE1D
B44FFA56 C3FB 49CB 841A 0F1F6622FBD4
66AE60F4 6BDA 488E A60E 4CB030D4E8CF
3155AAD5 1D29 4B02 A5FD 5D40B1505585
05A414B9 CD06 4E20 B248 3FCF34D33280
DF3E678A AB83 4EB5 9FE1 E73B026AAD42
232F32C6 82B8 43A1 9D8F C586CB9D3B01
A2C78E92 67B6 44AA A4BC C0D2D768FDCE
0FFEEB4F 4CB4 42A1 A0FD 21BF2CD00604
chemistry

chemistry

Going well now, keep it up. Auto's are a bit fussy some times, more so when you try to run them with other non Auto's, I grew some but didn't really gell with them. Looking at having another go, but just running Auto's.

chemistry

chemistry

Auto's are funny things, some have big bushy cola's that you will struggle to get a hit off, and there are some scraggy little budded plants that you swear blind you will never grow again because of the popcorn buds. But time and time again I've smoked these small plants and they have blown my bollocks off. So don't be disappointed with the small buds until you've blazed one, you may be surprised.

Koltivation

Koltivation

My auto flower is coming up on 2 months of being in flowering stage , how do i know when they are ready for harvest ?

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

My auto flower is coming up on 2 months of being in flowering stage , how do i know when they are ready for harvest ?
The pistils will start to turn orange or brown. The calyxes will swell. And if you have a microscope or a loupe, the trichomes will be cloudy, not clear, with some amber colored ones. It really depends on what you like. Some like all cloudy. Some like all cloudy with some amber. More amber = more narcotic couch lock effect from what I've been told

Koltivation

Koltivation

I’ve been havin trouble with my humidity , i have a humidifer that is pretty strong but i keep the carbon filter on and a fan on high speed which makes the humidity constantly 30-35% and i need to get it to around 50% . Should i get another humidifier ?

Koltivation

Koltivation

I have tried lowering the fan speed but it seems like whenever the carbon filter is on which is always it drops it so low and i have it on the lowest speed possible with the adjustor

chemistry

chemistry

Get a bucket of water with a lid, cut a 3 inch circle out of the middle of the bucket lid and set up a small air pump and and air stone, just let it bubble away in the corner.

Koltivation

Koltivation

Get a bucket of water with a lid, cut a 3 inch circle out of the middle of the bucket lid and set up a small air pump and and air stone, just let it bubble away in the corner.
Would be able to link me these items from amazon?

chemistry

chemistry

Would be able to link me these items from amazon?

All you need is a two inch airstone, six feet of tubing to fit between your airpump and airstone and your sorted, you can get this at your local pet store. Bucket with a lid you can get in most hardware stores.

Koltivation

Koltivation

All you need is a two inch airstone, six feet of tubing to fit between your airpump and airstone and your sorted, you can get this at your local pet store. Bucket with a lid you can get in most hardware stores.
How big of a bucket should i get?

chemistry

chemistry

How big of a bucket should i get?

2 gallon should do, that will get you half a bucket to bubble, fill it any more and it spits over the top. That's the reason for the 3 inch hole in the lid, or a few half inch holes with a drill will do the same job.

Koltivation

Koltivation

2 gallon should do, that will get you half a bucket to bubble, fill it any more and it spits over the top. That's the reason for the 3 inch hole in the lid, or a few half inch holes with a drill will do the same job.
Do u have a picture of what it looks like when all put togeher ? Just so i can get an idea

Top Bottom