First Grow Setup

• Thread starter Koltivation
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chemistry

chemistry

LOL , im currently looking for new seeds any recommendations? And no I have not i opened the mason jar and they still kind of have a plant like smell to them so personally I want to wait it out a little longer

There is such a choice that it's hard to say what's best, Super Lemon Haze, White Widow, Aurora Indica are nice producers, and a good hit. Just buy a few seeds you fancy a go at, and see how it turns out.

S

sweetolmaryjane

i recommend Critical from royal queen seeds. i grew that for a while it remains one of the best strains ive used, i still have a couple seeds tucked away. i just needed a change, thats the only reason i stopped growing it. for a 7 week strain it produced massive colas, ( i picked amazing genetics out of bunch of seeds) i found it to be extremely durable, it never showed signs of any deficiencies, great feeders, and best of all done in 7 weeks. Its a cross of Skunk and Afghan.

Koltivation

Koltivation

WW # 2 smells so much different like citrus and has more of a orange hairy look to it compared to WW#1 and WW#3 , why is that ? Looks like it is going to harvest less than #1 and #3 but the smell to it is incredible

S

sweetolmaryjane

Different genes. If you grew from seed, each one will have differences. Its like a family. Everybody has the same last name but not everyone is the exact same. What to do is find the best one and make that your mother. That way when you clone off the mother you will have clones with identical DNA and can find consistency in your crops

Koltivation

Koltivation

Different genes. If you grew from seed, each one will have differences. Its like a family. Everybody has the same last name but not everyone is the exact same. What to do is find the best one and make that your mother. That way when you clone off the mother you will have clones with identical DNA and can find consistency in your crops
What stages is best for cloning ?

S

sweetolmaryjane

I usually clone after a month in veg. Thats just me. I like to see plenty of nodes on the mother before i cut her. But i also kill 2 birds with 1 stone by topping. I top my plants 3 times. And i keep the tops for clones. After doing this a couple times she bushes out and gives plenty of nodes

Koltivation

Koltivation

Can anyone explain to me in detail on how to breed/crossbreed plants or could link me to a forum

S

sweetolmaryjane

it is pretty simple actually. grow from regular seeds. isolate your strongest female put them in the same room together on 12 12. the male plant produces pollen when it goes into flower. the female accepts the pollen and grows seed inside the buds.
a technique i use is i will physically rub the male plant up and down the female plant. once the male plant has flowered to the point the balls open up and spread the pollen.

S

sweetolmaryjane

***isolate your strongest female and male, put them in same room together on 12 12****

S

sweetolmaryjane

just keep note of this. if you also have female plants growing they will be pollinated if there anywhere near that male plant.if you touch your male plant when it is pollinating, even if its in another room. you will get pollin on you and you can transfer it to another room.
if you have a crop that you dont want to be wasted and full of seeds, its important to isolate the plants you are going to breed

Koltivation

Koltivation

Hey guys i am harvesting today , quick question some of my nugs arent on big stems to hang dry , how should i dry them ?

chemistry

chemistry

I use a mesh dome, think it's for camping to keep bugs off your food, I just hang it up some were with a breaze.

jamesicb

jamesicb

I’m looking to grow small but with high yields indoors also strong well high as possible THC my first ever indoor grow using 4 bulb 2ft T5HO bulbs or tubes in it are 6500K going with soil using Auto-flowering.

Top Bottom