First Grow Week 6 Of Flower.

• Thread starter TikTok
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TikTok

TikTok

What strain you got here. Looks really nice. 11 week flower time?
This is ilgm blue haze. I flipped pretty quick due to veg stage was bushing out of control in a 2x4 tent that i started off with and I also scrogged real early to keep them as short as possible. Once I got them in a 5x5 i was able to remove the scrogg and let then do their thing but was growing much slower then anticipated. It was not until i started the defoliation technique that the buds really started to pop and did that on week 4 and week 6 of flower. ILGM does say it is a 9 week strain but also cant just go off of an estimated number.. right now i say 5 more weeks but depending how my buds looks at the end of this weeks feed i will be certain when i can start my flush.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Dude.. very impressive! First time and you go dwc!? Nice work. If it’s really your first time I doubt you will be waiting 11 weeks before you chop those sexy buds. You sure your not a pro pretending to be a noob? I’m on to you tiktok...

TikTok

TikTok

Dude.. very impressive! First time and you go dwc!? Nice work. If it’s really your first time I doubt you will be waiting 11 weeks before you chop those sexy buds. You sure your not a pro pretending to be a noob? I’m on to you tiktok...

Thanks man, but yea it was my first time and really there isnt any information you can't find on here. To what i understand for the folks that have issues growing are having the proper equipement for the environmental aspect of it. Fortunately for me my girlfriend is a badass and let me fund this project to make sure i did not run into any issues. And yep hopefully 10 weeks but if i gota wait i gota wait haha

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

I was about to give you shit about needing permission from your girlfriend (natural impulse reaction) then I thought who am I kidding lol. If my wife wasn’t down I’d be twiddling my thumbs and ordering half blasted filth nugs off the web. Cheers to being “allowed” to buy your setup brother.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Very nice! Congratulations! I can tell you love your plants. Nice to see another passionate grower emerge. Great job.

H

Highkev

Thanks man, but yea it was my first time and really there isnt any information you can't find on here. To what i understand for the folks that have issues growing are having the proper equipement for the environmental aspect of it. Fortunately for me my girlfriend is a badass and let me fund this project to make sure i did not run into any issues. And yep hopefully 10 weeks but if i gota wait i gota wait haha
Check the crystals to start turning amber under microscope or zoomed in on your phone

Top Bottom