*first Grow* What Do You Guys Think?

• Thread starter LoudpackzUk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LoudpackzUk

LoudpackzUk

Havent really done alot of research. Just the basics then started growing from seed. Aint really had any major problems. Just hard to keep humidity down. Hovering around 70 at the moment.

I am onto early flower and lights are LED full spectrum. 12/12

5x Cali Cookies grown in Coco

Can you guys give me some tips etc so I can improve next time.

Thanks

First grow what do you guys think
First grow what do you guys think 2
First grow what do you guys think 3
First grow what do you guys think 4
First grow what do you guys think 5
First grow what do you guys think 6
First grow what do you guys think 7
First grow what do you guys think 8
First grow what do you guys think 9
First grow what do you guys think 10
Monster762

Monster762

Havent really done alot of research. Just the basics then started growing from seed. Aint really had any major problems. Just hard to keep humidity down. Hovering around 70 at the moment.

Thanks
Looks like you got pretty good idea. When running nets usually everything under the net is weaker and most people get rid of all lower stuff to direct energy to the tops. Supposedly
I never tried a net yet.
Overall plants look healthy. No splotches or discoloring in leaves. No twisting.

You are right you want to get humidity down I’m trying around 45-50% this flower.
From common sense standpoint the dryer the air the more the plant is going to produce oils to keep it sticky in hopes of catching pollen.
At least that’s my science on it.
What rare you feeding? You want to up the p and k in flower.
And try maneuvering branches to expose as much as possible to the light. Once you get flowers rolling don’t be scared to put the light on em. They’ll demand more.
Just don’t burn tops. Keep airflow at canopy too. Not strong but you want air moving on those buds. Things will mold during dark period if rh stays too high with low airflow.

LoudpackzUk

LoudpackzUk

Looks like you got pretty good idea. When running nets usually everything under the net is weaker and most people get rid of all lower stuff to direct energy to the tops. Supposedly
I never tried a net yet.
Overall plants look healthy. No splotches or discoloring in leaves. No twisting.

You are right you want to get humidity down I’m trying around 45-50% this flower.
From common sense standpoint the dryer the air the more the plant is going to produce oils to keep it sticky in hopes of catching pollen.
At least that’s my science on it.
What rare you feeding? You want to up the p and k in flower.
And try maneuvering branches to expose as much as possible to the light. Once you get flowers rolling don’t be scared to put the light on em. They’ll demand more.
Just don’t burn tops. Keep airflow at canopy too. Not strong but you want air moving on those buds. Things will mold during dark period if rh stays too high with low airflow.

Thanks for the advice bro.

At the moment im using general organics and following the timetable.

However I ended up just using water and seaweed extract to feed them mostly through veg and now in flower ive reintroduced the general org nutrients.

Yeah im going to raise the fan so it circulates on the canopy too then.

Next time i will scrog better etc because I have alot of buds underneath the netting too that are not getting alot of exposure. Ive put in a 600watt led with the 900watt so more light can penetrate.

I cant wait too see them at harvest.

IMG 0478
Monster762

Monster762

Thanks for the advice bro.

At the moment im using general organics and following the timetable.

However I ended up just using water and seaweed extract to feed them mostly through veg and now in flower ive reintroduced the general org nutrients.

Yeah im going to raise the fan so it circulates on the canopy too then.

Next time i will scrog better etc because I have alot of buds underneath the netting too that are not getting alot of exposure. Ive put in a 600watt led with the 900watt so more light can penetrate.

I cant wait too see them at harvest.
You can supplement lower stuff with cheap t5. I got a 2 tube 1 ft each that can be daisied
72D812B9 8702 4958 B79A AAE2E97D9E2C
at Walmart for around $10-$15 I think. It’s sold as undercabinet light. And have 2700k. It’s actually led but looks like a t5
I put this ghetto thing my girl was throwing away in the tent for weak spots. Bought pack of 100w led flood bulbs

Smerb

Smerb

Thanks
Pack that tent! I love it!

LoudpackzUk

LoudpackzUk

You can supplement lower stuff with cheap t5. I got a 2 tube 1 ft each that can be daisied View attachment 799838 at Walmart for around $10-$15 I think. It’s sold as undercabinet light. And have 2700k. It’s actually led but looks like a t5
I put this ghetto thing my girl was throwing away in the tent for weak spots. Bought pack of 100w led flood bulbs

Can you put the lights below the canopy? Or will the plant start growin funny.

Like what happens if I had a light shining sideways

S

Shawnery

You should just get rid of everything below the nets. This way you achieve a better size in your canopy. It's so hard to remove them due to losing buds but in the end it shouldn't effect your yield only size.

Depending on your environment you could run your exhaust fan on low 24/7. If your local humidity outside the grow room is lower it will help a lot.

Look a hell of a lot better than my first go which was only two grown ago!

LoudpackzUk

LoudpackzUk

You should just get rid of everything below the nets. This way you achieve a better size in your canopy. It's so hard to remove them due to losing buds but in the end it shouldn't effect your yield only size.

Depending on your environment you could run your exhaust fan on low 24/7. If your local humidity outside the grow room is lower it will help a lot.

Look a hell of a lot better than my first go which was only two grown ago!

Okay thanks, im gunna trim underneath and try get this humidity down

S

Shawnery

Okay thanks, im gunna trim underneath and try get this humidity down
It will help with possible PWM and air circulation as well. If you ever have to deal with PWM get yourself a sulfur burner. I've tried most other things and only sulfur sprays and more so burner fixed the problem.

Be careful with your fans as well on your plants it's easy to cause wind burn.

Monster762

Monster762

It will help with possible PWM and air circulation as well. If you ever have to deal with PWM get yourself a sulfur burner. I've tried most other things and only sulfur sprays and more so burner fixed the problem.

Be careful with your fans as well on your plants it's easy to cause wind burn.
True stuff. Like I said most people just get rid of all the undergrowth. Directing the energy upwards.

S

Shawnery

Those led bulbs you have pop the diffusers off Realy gives more light
Less spread though and you have a higher chance of hotspots and burning. I don't use a diffuser with my Samsung strip lights and I've been fine.

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

I don't think he'd have to worry about a hotspot with them that high tbh my cheap self uses about 10 and no burnt leaves. Maybe I'm just lucky will be ordering a 600w soon but I've ben on a low budget lately . 10 led 6 on my flowering plant 4 on my 2 vegging .

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Sorry I lied 7 on my one flowering so 11 total this pics a couple weeks old I had moved one of these light to my veg spot .ps I know it's gechto but it works

IMG 5633
S

Shawnery

I was thinking you should be able to get those blurbles a lot closer than it looks. They're no where near as hot or intense. They have crappy penetration as well so as close as can be is a lot better.

Do an inch or two every couple days and see how they react.

Clamwrangler

Clamwrangler

If you're running nets you want to slowly keep the under canopy clear of all weaker suckers . This was my first crack at Scroging with nets

IMG 2423
IMG 2430

Latest posts

Top Bottom