First Grow, What Should I Look Forward To Yeildwise

• Thread starter Trimex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Trimex

So i recently came into some money and now have a 2x4x7 growtent, 2 oscalating fans for breeze, 4, 300 watt LEDs, flora trio nutes and a whole ventalation system with controllers and timers. I am doing a 4 bucket DWC system. Everythibg will be monitored and checked to maintain healthy plants. Has anyone else had a similar set up and can tell me what i can expect Yield wise? Realistically, based on the described setup? I was guessing 1-2 pounds but its also my first grow and i have no feel for what im working towards

Madmax

Madmax

I think you have to b a little realistic being your first grow..i too was fixated on whats to b expected from a certain setup.i havnt actually started yet but im now more making sure they get through the grow unscathed as my main concern .dont worry bout what you get.you do everything right and the plant will reward you for your effort..thats how im treating it..

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

I think you have to b a little realistic being your first grow..i too was fixated on whats to b expected from a certain setup.i havnt actually started yet but im now more making sure they get through the grow unscathed as my main concern .dont worry bout what you get.you do everything right and the plant will reward you for your effort..thats how im treating it..
Yep, I agree. I am on my first grow too and I said from the beginning that my only goal is to keep them alive. Once I prove I can grow, then I will worry about yeild. I am sure someone here could give an estimate of what could be expected if everything goes right, but I'm sure there will be some kind of issue on your first grow. I have learned that there are a lot of factors that go into your yeild and it's very hard to predict.

Latest posts

Top Bottom