First Grow! When Is It Ready For Harvest?

• Thread starter xoxangiixox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
X

xoxangiixox

What type of plant is it.Looked close at picture not many tricoms. If there are , take a magnifier glass and look at tricoms , if they are clear they aren't ready . If they are cloudy or yellow they're ready .
Oh I need to look more about trichomes but thanks.. ive taken a few closer pictures and it looks sort of purple

C

Cannibal Joe

You are going to need a Jewelers loop.The camra on you phone sometimes won't show true color.Look at plant in natural sunlight if you can.

X

xoxangiixox

You are going to need a Jewelers loop.The camra on you phone sometimes won't show true color.Look at plant in natural sunlight if you can.
Unfortunately I dont have a jewelers loop and atm its dark .. so ill have a look in the morning.. thanks for the help

C

Cannibal Joe

The tricoms are the small white hairs on the leaves.Your picture show the pistula of the flowers.Tricoms are much smaller and better viewed with more magnification , hence the jewelers loop.Your favorite shop will have one . But from what I can tell they may need a little time.

C

Cannibal Joe

Other than an indica or sativa. If someone can tell you the strain. I'd love ❤️ to meet them.
Not that good! I had a disco sucks stricker on my truck,guitar case, mirror in my room.My older brother liked disco,don't know where that came from,must have taken more after my dad......he liked Tom Jones , go figure

C

Cannibal Joe

Did he turn out ok ? Hope he smokes
I guess so he got married to a fat girl , but he started drinking.He's sober now but still with the now fat woman.AND NO! he did not I repeat did not smoke he liked Mandrax.Something hopeful though my mom liked Bad Company and would take a toke . My grandmother once smoked some Lebanese Blonde with me.I guess it's not all bad.

C

Cannibal Joe

Love ❤️ it your membering better than mine. Mandrex we got them from canada
They were developed in Europe by accident while looking for a respitory treatment oddly enough.Sold under many names and we're percrided for menstal cramps . That's how they were marketed here in early 70's. Mexico was the primary country of manufacture, under Mandrax brand

C

Cannibal Joe

thanks for the blast from the past. Disturbing was done in foil strips with clear plastic coating. Love your recall. And yes from Mexico Just had a connection from canada. Love here from party people from the past! But I don't think this is the place for it buzzing now and thanks for the old head talk party on !! (Happy growing in)
My recall , Wikipedia more like it.Smoke on . Mama's got the food on table and I'm hungry See you later

Latest posts

Top Bottom