First Grow. White Widow, Qbs, Dwc, 4x4

• Thread starter Slappyjack
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Slappyjack

Slappyjack

It's just the fan leaves in the largest tops that are yellowing, so I "think" I'm okay.

Slappyjack

Slappyjack

Well let me say that for a 1st timer you sure as hell slayed it on your 1st run. Very respectable crop you have there , respectable indeed. :smoking::fire::fire::fire::fire:
Thank you. I figured that there are people on this board that have been doing this for as long as I've been alive. Listen to what they have to say (or have already said), and I'll do okay.

Slappyjack

Slappyjack

I’ve given up on trying to keep the colas upright.

I’ve read two schools of thought on flushing. I’ve read that flush should be a couple of a week to 2 weeks in soil and hydro, but also that flush only needs to be 3-4 days in hydro. 3-4 days makes more sense to me because the plant has to consume its own nutrients as soon as I remove the nutes. Any opinion on that?

20180907 071322
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
pita...……. but gotta love it when colas are so phat they cant stand up anymore.:D your a natural in water bro. Great job. I loved hydro as well. Actually mastered hydro before I went living soil organic. Sure do miss the yields from dro tho.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
on your flushing question, in hydro I only ever flushed for the last week.

Slappyjack

Slappyjack

pita...……. but gotta love it when colas are so phat they cant stand up anymore.:D your a natural in water bro. Great job. I loved hydro as well. Actually mastered hydro before I went living soil organic. Sure do miss the yields from dro tho.
Thanks. I wouldn't say I'm a natural, but I appreciate it. I just pay attention to the meters and how she's looking, and adjust as necessary. It's all based off what others have done though. I'll start playing with soil in a couple years. Still want to try RDWC and ebb and flow. My neighbor is doing aeroponics, and that seems kind of interesting too. Do it with bass, trout, or tilapia, and I get some food out of the deal. LOL

Thanks for the input on the flush. I think I'm going to start that on Tuesday.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Truth be known all of us all burglarized the skills and tech from those that came before us. It's refreshing to see a grower in the learning stages to have and show some humility. :D Something that is missing with lots of growers. :smoking:

Thank the ganja gods its Friday, Burn em if you got em. What a week.!!!!

Slappyjack

Slappyjack

You guys want to know what's sad? I can't even partake. I get hair and UA tested because my job falls under DOT and HSA regulation. Wifey is gonna be the judge for me. LOL. She's been spoiled off northern lights, blackberry kush, and orange tree for the last couple months. Hope mine can compete.

Top Bottom