First Grow. White Widow, Qbs, Dwc, 4x4

• Thread starter Slappyjack
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
You guys want to know what's sad? I can't even partake. I get hair and UA tested because my job falls under DOT and HSA regulation. Wifey is gonna be the judge for me. LOL. She's been spoiled off northern lights, blackberry kush, and orange tree for the last couple months. Hope mine can compete.
Love me some well grown BK. Oh yaaa...….

Toaster79

Toaster79

You guys want to know what's sad? I can't even partake. I get hair and UA tested because my job falls under DOT and HSA regulation. Wifey is gonna be the judge for me. LOL. She's been spoiled off northern lights, blackberry kush, and orange tree for the last couple months. Hope mine can compete.

Cheer up man! That's more than a good job even for an experienced grower. Mrs getting all the attention she can and that's all that it takes. Wishing well!

Slappyjack

Slappyjack

Cheer up man! That's more than a good job even for an experienced grower. Mrs getting all the attention she can and that's all that it takes. Wishing well!
LOL. I'm plenty cheery. I'm old school in that I was smoking "the good shit" 25 years ago. Maui, Alaskan thunderfuck, etc... her first experience was in January. She actually googled "how to smoke pot".

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
LOL. I'm plenty cheery. I'm old school in that I was smoking "the good shit" 25 years ago. Maui, Alaskan thunderfuck, etc... her first experience was in January. She actually googled "how to smoke pot".
lol gotta love google. Answers to all questions in the universe right at finger tips. Well that is if you believe everything you read online. :D

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm getting anxious. LOL. I know flowering is typically a little longer than what's on the breeders site, but I'm at the exact time advertised.
keep looking at your trikes and when you get the blend of cloudy amber ratio your looking for chop em.

Another thing to consider is some plants ripen from bottom up and some from top down. If you can determine how this strain is ripening/progressing only harvest whats ripe and ready and then continue as the rest of the plant ripens. As you remove ripe flowers the laggers will ripen faster as the plant is opened up and will speed along ripening of the stragglers. This will also stagger your harvest if you don't have lots of help or hands for trimming. Not to confuse matters even more. Just sharin the info.

Slappyjack

Slappyjack

keep looking at your trikes and when you get the blend of cloudy amber ratio your looking for chop em.

Another thing to consider is some plants ripen from bottom up and some from top down. If you can determine how this strain is ripening/progressing only harvest whats ripe and ready and then continue as the rest of the plant ripens. As you remove ripe flowers the laggers will ripen faster as the plant is opened up and will speed along ripening of the stragglers. This will also stagger your harvest if you don't have lots of help or hands for trimming. Not to confuse matters even more. Just sharin the info.
Right on. Thanks.

Slappyjack

Slappyjack

I may have to chop her a little early because of my schedule. This Saturday is going to be my last opportunity until the following Saturday. I'd really rather have more energetic and euphoric than couch lock. I may be able to do a little at a time between the 2 Saturdays, but I'm going to have to play it by ear. I'm going to start the flush tonight though.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Honestly I am
Super happy with my quantum boards but I did find that it took about 2 weeks longer to do posh flowering than expected. The trichromes didn’t change like
I expected, just took longer, and the flowers really filled out. I actually have harvested one plant three times as I let everything fully fatten. Here is my last one in my quantum flower awaiting it’s final harvest

FF512107 1D3C 4E70 98CB D419B8F0B489

What i pulled from it

E14C38D6 39BB 4976 A383 E8E24B2D7A62

Before first cut

92A87070 9E2B 452C 990A 88CFD8C7A881

Slappyjack

Slappyjack

The whole plant looks like hell overall now. LOL. She's doing what she's supposed to be doing, but there's a net ghetto rigged over the top of her trying to keep the colas from falling through. I never skips have pulled the screen. Lessons learned.

Slappyjack

Slappyjack

I'm going to give her until Thursday, and then I need to start taking parts of her down. She's been flushing for a week, and looks like hell. She's mostly cloudy (unless I'm looking at it wrong), and the sugar leaves are covered in amber (I know the bud trichs are what count). She's just too big with stems that are too weak. I have definitely learned a lot on this grow.

Slappyjack

Slappyjack

My light is on from 930 at night to 930 in the morning. I opened up the tent this morning and FINALLY got hit with that smell.

Slappyjack

Slappyjack

First cut is coming soon. My initial goal starting this was a gram per watt. Might have been a little high for a newbie goal, but that's cool. I'll know soon.

Screenshot 20180919 062104 Gallery
Screenshot 20180919 062122 Gallery
Screenshot 20180919 062155 Gallery
Top Bottom