First Grow!

• Thread starter Cookiebone13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Erick31876

Erick31876

Mine was 3 Durban plants under a 400w HPS in my bedroom closet. No training at all, I just used some random peat mix and fed it earth juice bloom... I had the closet door off and a towel hung over it to block light, and the bedroom window open with a fan propped in it, blowing towards the closet lol. I had NO smell control and it stunk up the whole townhouse complex.. yellow light blazing from my bedroom window. .haha. I had serious ballz when I was young. Looking back I cant believe I never got caught.

Ill never forget.. I pulled 4.25 oz of sweet sweet Durban which for me at that age was like winning a lottery. It was an ugly grow, but the plants turned out great.
That's funny. Sounds a lot like my first grow. I remember coming home and smelling it in my driveway. One day I was outside doing some yard work and my neighbors were having some kind of family reunion or something I kept hearing people saying I smell weed. There must be some growing in the woods behind your house. It was funny watching them going in and out of the woods looking for it. I still can't believe I didn't get caught.

Cookiebone13

Cookiebone13

That's funny. Sounds a lot like my first grow. I remember coming home and smelling it in my driveway. One day I was outside doing some yard work and my neighbors were having some kind of family reunion or something I kept hearing people saying I smell weed. There must be some growing in the woods behind your house. It was funny watching them going in and out of the woods looking for it. I still can't believe I didn't get caught.
Lol that is too funny, I kept one plant outside first(the one plant I ended up keeping in my room) and our neighbors up here would see it and stuff and they would say stuff about the smell too, and then another neighbor who I had water the plants while I had to be home for my dads wake, so I have trusting folks around me here so that’s good. The sweet smell of the bud is in the air lol. The tent I have rn is in my basement but it still stinks up the whole house cause of that damn inline fan lol

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Lol that is too funny, I kept one plant outside first(the one plant I ended up keeping in my room) and our neighbors up here would see it and stuff and they would say stuff about the smell too, and then another neighbor who I had water the plants while I had to be home for my dads wake, so I have trusting folks around me here so that’s good. The sweet smell of the bud is in the air lol. The tent I have rn is in my basement but it still stinks up the whole house cause of that damn inline fan lol
Sorry to hear about your Dad.. That's rough man.

Cookiebone13

Cookiebone13

Leading the neighbors on a wild goose chase in the woods! Maybe Sasquatch was growing that cheese

Erick31876

Erick31876

Sorry to hear about your dad bro. My condolences

Cookiebone13

Cookiebone13

42F9C243 F432 41DD 8D89 0523B0318900
BB8631E5 C87E 44FA B5BA E8B3CD94C8BC
All those little hairs on there is that some frost? I thing to be worried about right?

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
View attachment 858766 View attachment 858765 All those little hairs on there is that some frost? I thing to be worried about right?

You can see a sepal/bract, calyx and Stamens/pistils. Maybe a little trichome action on the preflower calyx but that's fine. the rough look of the stem is likely just the epidermis layer flaking as it transitions to a peridermis layer in flower. Looks perfectly normal to me.

Last edited:
Cookiebone13

Cookiebone13

You can see a sepal/bract, calyx and Stamens/pistils. Maybe a little trichome action on the preflower calyx but that's fine. the rough look of the stem is likely just the epidermis layer flaking as it transitions to a peridermis layer in flower. Looks perfectly normal to me.
Ok that’s good news to my ears! Thank you for the help! They are smelling like blueberry pancakes now(big smooth) and the mandarin zkittles are smelling like fruits, I’m liking it

Cookiebone13

Cookiebone13

E176604A 90E3 43B2 A385 BED477CA1D75
08C3DA71 59A8 4349 B5AD 4C2F2B68B6BE
They are looking good this morning! From camera side is the exotic geneticz big smooth, next pic is the ethos mandarin zkittles, I’m really liking how the ethos is growing and the spacing of the bud sites. What do you guys think? I’ll post a closer look of the ethos

Latest posts

Top Bottom