First Grow

• Thread starter Shawn MT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Firstgrow

Firstgrow

Hi I'm New here I'm trying to grow a capic of plant for medical use for my personal I now nothing lol any help will be appreciated I started with a few seed a Friend have me I only go one going on good there a second one we see how it go now I'm using a T8 aquarium tube 18w 2 feet and same florescent bulbs for with color and the tube for the blue to veggy first I try to keep them on a 12 by 12 cycil
Tks

20170617 223004
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Hi I'm New here I'm trying to grow a capic of plant for medical use for my personal I now nothing lol any help will be appreciated I started with a few seed a Friend have me I only go one going on good there a second one we see how it go now I'm using a T8 aquarium tube 18w 2 feet and same florescent bulbs for with color and the tube for the blue to veggy first I try to keep them on a 12 by 12 cycil
Tks
Get a timer or have bud full of seeds later, they need a regular on off schedule.

Firstgrow

Firstgrow

Get a timer or have bud full of seeds later, they need a regular on off schedule.
Hi DrMrSkunking I'm finding that my plats are like burning the lives I just potid off 2 lives I hope they get there filling sad about it uff and suggests my b to close the lite or any help will be appreciated

Firstgrow

Firstgrow

Got same sad news one small plant died my it R.I.P LOL
ON THE ATHER HEAD I GOT 2 new srawts going on and I got a timer so there on 12*12 on and off
Tks for the advice BDW YR PLATS LOOK LIKE THE ONES WE HAVE WERE I LIVE NOT SO STRONG BUT U can get good oil out of them

IMG 0733
Top Bottom