First Grow

• Thread starter Maswynram
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Maswynram

Maswynram

With us being new Thc farmers, were really just trying to use our best judgement to get us through this. So far the seed has been in the soil for 2 days. When we first stared, we were a little concerned about why the seed seemed to be growing " upside down." For a while the root was stuggling to poke its head out , but with time, it thrived.

We've included photos below and are asking for any helpful comments and or tips from fellow farmers.

( bulb size 40 watts & 2200 lumons)

First grow
First grow 2
First grow 3
Strangeone

Strangeone

With us being new Thc farmers, were really just trying to use our best judgement to get us through this. So far the seed has been in the soil for 2 days. When we first stared, we were a little concerned about why the seed seemed to be growing " upside down." For a while the root was stuggling to poke its head out , but with time, it thrived.

We've included photos below and are asking for any helpful comments and or tips from fellow farmers.

Hi, And welcome to the farm

jipp

jipp

you are fine. just toss some dirt over it. that is all i did to mine.
the first two leafs are called cotyledons. :D
welcome to the farm. looks healthy, no purple shoot.. so you did not over water.

christine.

Maswynram

Maswynram

So day 16 is here and we've got more leaves! A few of them are turning yellow and black. Got some advice, and was told to water them more than what I've been doing to help revive them.

The PH Level of the water is 6.5
Any more tips and ideas ?

IMG 2089
IMG 2090
IMG 2091
Dunge

Dunge

No telling where the roots are, but the plant is so small and needs so little water that the pot never dries.

I'd keep that little lamp as close as I could and water lightly about the stem.
Let the roots go out and get that deep pot water.

Once she gets some fresh veg out there you should be out of the woods.

Latest posts

Top Bottom