• Tagged users None
ReignBr

ReignBr

First grow 3
First grow 4
First grow 5
First grow
First grow 2
Working on my first grow in a 2*2*4 topogrow tent, using a 4in yescom carbon filter fan combo and a 45watt LED panel from roleadro. I have been collecting seeds from bags as I smoke and decided to give it a go. Just using soil as a grow medium

Last edited:
Monster762

Monster762

Eventually you’ll need more light. I’d look into the 300w models of the same brand. They are heavy in red spectrums and pretty cheap. They also have a 100% yellow led panel. Almost like hps color. But the reviews aren’t too good on it.

I did my first cloning experiment in jiffy pellets. Just keep em warm and moist. All 4 took. Took about 2 weeks to see roots. I almost gave up on them then I noticed roots everywhere. That 45w probably good for fresh clones.

Looking good though. Wish my 45w actually grew something. I have 2 of em used them for the baby clones. Worked for that but bigger plants will struggle under the 45. Just not enough light. I saw with my own eyes. Barely kept plants alive. I was revegging though so may be different.

ReignBr

ReignBr

Eventually you’ll need more light. I’d look into the 300w models of the same brand. They are heavy in red spectrums and pretty cheap. They also have a 100% yellow led panel. Almost like hps color. But the reviews aren’t too good on it.

I did my first cloning experiment in jiffy pellets. Just keep em warm and moist. All 4 took. Took about 2 weeks to see roots. I almost gave up on them then I noticed roots everywhere. That 45w probably good for fresh clones.

Looking good though. Wish my 45w actually grew something. I have 2 of em used them for the baby clones. Worked for that but bigger plants will struggle under the 45. Just not enough light. I saw with my own eyes. Barely kept plants alive. I was revegging though so may be different.
I definitely will look into getting better lights as soon as I'm financially able to.
Im hoping the clone take! I just need to remember to stay patient
I'm glad you had success with yours!

Monster762

Monster762

I definitely will look into getting better lights as soon as I'm financially able to.
Im hoping the clone take! I just need to remember to stay patient
I'm glad you had success with yours!
Did you use a rooting gel or powder? And cut at 45 degrees n shave the bottom? They say as soon as you cut to dip in water quick so air doesn’t get in the open end. I just followed directions I got from here on this site. I was going to buy a cloner but didn’t find one I liked so I just went with it in jiffy pellets. Started em at 1-1/2 inches tall which is smaller than most people. But the jiffy dome has no height to it.again I’m no pro but I surf on here a lot and google. There’s a lot of info here.

ReignBr

ReignBr

Did you use a rooting gel or powder? And cut at 45 degrees n shave the bottom? They say as soon as you cut to dip in water quick so air doesn’t get in the open end. I just followed directions I got from here on this site. I was going to buy a cloner but didn’t find one I liked so I just went with it in jiffy pellets. Started em at 1-1/2 inches tall which is smaller than most people. But the jiffy dome has no height to it.again I’m no pro but I surf on here a lot and google. There’s a lot of info here.
I cut at a 45 and dipped into a solution and into soil Immediately after

ReignBr

ReignBr

So far two of the three tops have rooted and 2 of 3 plants have shown female preflowers. The other two are still too young to tell

Monster762

Monster762

So far two of the three tops have rooted and 2 of 3 plants have shown female preflowers. The other two are still too young to tell
Treat em like babies. Don’t blast with light too early. Let em root good before up potting them. Light on nutes at first too. Mine were little sensitive. One still is others now pretty much take what I throw at em.

ReignBr

ReignBr

Ordered the 300w panel today

ReignBr

ReignBr

Did the last of the cutting for my manifolds, now to watch them grow
I trained the fan leaves down to give the growth tips the most light possible, my new light gets here in just a few days. Very excited
IMG 20171215 104254
IMG 20171215 104435
IMG 20171215 104226

ReignBr

ReignBr

i still have the plants in a 18/6 light cycle. Is this just preflowers or are they autos maybe? Should I switch the lights to 12/12? I was hoping to let them grow 5 more inches before flower

Northernpop

Northernpop

I'd say they're autos, as they seem happy enough. I'd keep the lights as is, and you should maintain decent growth until you're happy to flip.

Good luck pal !!

Top Bottom